Clear All

still alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Originally posted by d112crzy
    I quit jobs as much as I swap engines.

Comment

Originally posted by hondaacc91 View Post
      so what motor do you have now or you still have the f22b
      sry i havent been postn i got locked up in JAIL idk if ill be able to make it to an any meets could be surving 1-4 years so idk wats going on with me ...got locked up for 16 days an it sucks my life been hell so ya if u guys dont hear from me its cuz im in jail but u guys all keep da cb7 down till i get out ....just got out a few hours ago so idk got court on feb 22 to see wat happens then ill have my bro post shit up for me when i find out wat happens

Comment

Originally posted by Ander View Post
        Was it worth it? Sounds like you got the short end of the stick. Lol.
        haha ya it was got some rims for da whip but winter sucks i wish i still had a job to get some 94 ex alloys but i have more shit to worry about then my car i need to sell it so i dont go to jail but wat can i do

Comment

Originally posted by hondaacc91 View Post
          so what motor do you have now or you still have the f22b
          ya still in there running strong havent drove it in over a month i miss her badly i need to get her fixed though my front left wheel bearing is bad an my brake lines leak too but its to cold to work on it an tomarrow 1-2-10 be on house arrest so idk wat i can do to help her

Comment

dammit sean what the fuck did you do!!!!?!?!?!?!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Originally posted by d112crzy
            I quit jobs as much as I swap engines.

Comment

hehe so how have u guys been? we still down for the meet in the spring? let me know of some areas we can do it or some dates im gunna start looking around for some :0

Comment

cant wait to meet some more ppl.....paul an mike i miss u guys wana keep da oringanal crew going u guys da best !!!cb7 for life

Comment

Originally posted by hotboxnaccord View Post
                  cant wait to meet some more ppl.....paul an mike i miss u guys wana keep da oringanal crew going u guys da best !!!cb7 for life
                  Word up Sean! Same here! I dont care were we meet. You guys call it. I was thinking about making my way down to St. Louis for their meet this summer. They came up here so I would like to show my appreciation to those dudes and roll on them.What do you think??

Comment

Thats what i like to hear, Paul.

I dont know that ill be going anywhere beyond STL anytime soon. I got some trips coming up, the car needs work and ive missed work cuz of my knee. I'll see if i can pull this one off, but i cant say for sure that i can.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                    Originally posted by Jarrett
                    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by plee3 View Post
                      Word up Sean! Same here! I dont care were we meet. You guys call it. I was thinking about making my way down to St. Louis for their meet this summer. They came up here so I would like to show my appreciation to those dudes and roll on them.What do you think??

Paul u know im down to go i really wana get ball joints an tie rods done before the meet but i should have my car running strong for a long ass trip im down we will bring the chitown crew to go down...We'll leave crack of dawn to make it

Comment

Hell, it only took us like 6 hours to get to CHI from STL. We left at like 7 or 7:30 and were at the meet by like 1-something.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Originally posted by hotboxnaccord View Post
                          Paul u know im down to go i really wana get ball joints an tie rods done before the meet but i should have my car running strong for a long ass trip im down we will bring the chitown crew to go down...We'll leave crack of dawn to make it
                          Yeah, word up! I did my ball joints and tie rods this summer. If you need help I got you! I got a couple of Hispanic boys that got a shop around the corner from me. They take care of me with whatever I need.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                            Hell, it only took us like 6 hours to get to CHI from STL. We left at like 7 or 7:30 and were at the meet by like 1-something.
                            Man why don't we just combine all of the meetsx into one big one MISSOURI/Midwest meet.

Your ITR's would look SEXY TIME ON MY TEGGY lol
                            One Day At A Time
                            "Honda Connaisseur"
                            1990 Accord EX Sedan Granada Black Metallic: DD
                            1992 Accord LX Sedan Phantom Grey: SOLD
                            1993 Accord EX Coupe Seattle Silver:FML SOLD
                            1992 Accord DX Sedan: SOLD
                            1993 Accord EX Sedan Arcadia Green: Stolen
                            1999 Acura Integra LS Coupe Milano Red: Dead
                            Bought From: mndude07 h23cb7, deevergote, hondaccordgirl, keeledesign, Fatman88, Jarrett
                            Sold To: Timmyotool, mndude07, Mayberry (RIP), greenbme89, DeadlyNome92

Comment

Thats a great idea Mike. Let's do the midwest meet in STL. Problem solved.

And unless your teggy is 4x114.3, they aint going nowhere.

Comment

Originally posted by plee3 View Post
                                Yeah, word up! I did my ball joints and tie rods this summer. If you need help I got you! I got a couple of Hispanic boys that got a shop around the corner from me. They take care of me with whatever I need.
                                how much would they do all the ball joints an tie rods for? cuz ima buy a kit off ebay for liek $130 if its cheaper then 1-6 might take a ride ur way :P we will have fun going down there

Comment

Working...
                                X