selling the cb today guys

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Originally posted by d112crzy
    I quit jobs as much as I swap engines.

Comment

Originally posted by hondaacc91 View Post
      lame
      There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Awwww! Good luck with the sale!

Comment

i'm down for a meet this summer. i'm in peoria which is about exactly between st. louis and chicago.
          90 ACCORD EX..<-- MR thread

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
            Like your sauce!

Mike, MADSPLEEN85, is still around. He has his CB but doesnt do much. You can usually count on him to show for a meet though. Nicole has been MIA for some time. Dont know, dont care.
            Rob has been out for sometime. Id like to see him make a comebac, but i doubt it.
            Id like to see derek's CB as it was on the up-and-up last i knew...
            Dylan is...Dylan, lol.
            Craig is still on from time-to-time and Tommi is on, but i dont think he likes to travel.
            Im still around. Dont know if i will be in the CB game in a year or so though.

Ohio has a handful of people.
            IA has jhoff and 1 or 2 others.
            I think there's only 1 guy in NE and 1 guy in AR. Same for OK.

Damn I feel left out lol. I am looking forward to meeting all of you, when time permits. I guess I am the newest one here I haven't got to go to a meet yet...that just sound like fun. I would like to know confirmed where this will be at that's all i care, I should be running in tip top shape by then.
            The CB7 Collector.
            Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
            92 LX Coupe F22A1
            2013 Toyota Corolla S
            92 EX Sedan F22A1
            Originally posted by deevergote
            Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Originally posted by 5spd92 View Post
              im down and i like how dang forgot to add me and minh to roll down haha. but im down. if we could find a park or some place we can bbq it up! haha.
              I have a idea for a park but its maybe a 45 min drive from the city of St. Louis

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
              Its ok, maybe I'll revive it in St. Louis this time since the Kansas City crew is pretty much nonexistent...
              hope for the best!

i am going to be out of the game soon moving on to efs!!
              I came from the EF world.
              www.stl-imports.com

Referral: crx08

support the import community

Comment

Originally posted by crx08 View Post
                I have a idea for a park but its maybe a 45 min drive from the city of St. Louis
                Which park are you talking about?

Comment

Which park are you talking about?
                  Babler state park or Queeny park. Babler is farther of course. but Queeny you are surrounded by west county the nice neighborhoods! Babler is out in chesterfield there are some back roads around there
                  www.stl-imports.com

Comment

cahokia would be kinda cool too, make for some interesting goup shots, but its a ways from the city

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Im down for this meet. I feel that we need to do all we can to keep this going. I thought about selling the coupe when I was buying my teggy. I thought about it for exactly one minute and said to myself fuck no I have a lot of time put into this and im not about to quit now dammit. This thread makes me want to leave work and go work on the coupe this very instance lol. MIDWEST SUMMER MEET FTMFW
                      One Day At A Time
                      "Honda Connaisseur"
                      1990 Accord EX Sedan Granada Black Metallic: DD
                      1992 Accord LX Sedan Phantom Grey: SOLD
                      1993 Accord EX Coupe Seattle Silver:FML SOLD
                      1992 Accord DX Sedan: SOLD
                      1993 Accord EX Sedan Arcadia Green: Stolen
                      1999 Acura Integra LS Coupe Milano Red: Dead
                      Bought From: mndude07 h23cb7, deevergote, hondaccordgirl, keeledesign, Fatman88, Jarrett
                      Sold To: Timmyotool, mndude07, Mayberry (RIP), greenbme89, DeadlyNome92

Comment

still down any date yet!?!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Originally posted by d112crzy
                        I quit jobs as much as I swap engines.

Comment

BUMP for a time and date
                          www.stl-imports.com

Comment

No one has thrown out any day yet, what about location?

Also, we're planning a Missouri summer meet in St. Louis, so maybe we could just combine the two.

Comment

lets do it a couple weeks before import alliance. people will have their cars shining for IA but there would be enough time in between the two to not make it too much of a financial burden all at once.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                              Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                              'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                              Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

No one has thrown out any day yet, what about location?

Also, we're planning a Missouri summer meet in St. Louis, so maybe we could just combine the two.
                                I agree that it would be better financially for us to combine the two. I think that the Friday I believe July 23rd is a good date to coincide with Midnight Madness. I vote for St louis at the end of july. We can run around all day and end up at midnight madness at night.
                                One Day At A Time
                                "Honda Connaisseur"
                                1990 Accord EX Sedan Granada Black Metallic: DD
                                1992 Accord LX Sedan Phantom Grey: SOLD
                                1993 Accord EX Coupe Seattle Silver:FML SOLD
                                1992 Accord DX Sedan: SOLD
                                1993 Accord EX Sedan Arcadia Green: Stolen
                                1999 Acura Integra LS Coupe Milano Red: Dead
                                Bought From: mndude07 h23cb7, deevergote, hondaccordgirl, keeledesign, Fatman88, Jarrett
                                Sold To: Timmyotool, mndude07, Mayberry (RIP), greenbme89, DeadlyNome92

Comment

Working...
                                X