• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^u already know...lolz..

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
      Last years was weak.
      You didn't wanna come with us to the racing in the South side. You missed out.
      There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Indeed he did. But i think his curfew would've kept him anyway.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Iowa - vietkid_2006, 5spd92 (Alex), benstuh (Minh), jhoff_cb7 (Jake), 90cb7godd (Matt), 93tunerofdacb7 David), Cajacobson (Jacob), HONDUHCB7GIRL91 (Sarah), Mr_Doitagain, toasta21 (Toan), Cb7AccordEx92 (Tyler) and use to be jdmcb3si (Jeremy) yup i know most of them

but the most active guys are me Alex (5spd92) and Jake (jhoff_cb7).
          Last edited by vietkid_2006; 01-04-2010, 10:19 PM.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
          1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
          1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
          2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
            Yes, he did! Even I was suprised by the turnout.

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
            Indeed he did. But i think his curfew would've kept him anyway.

LOL!!! He has a curfew??? LOL!! Well, I cant laugh at him, I had a curfew that night also!! LOL!!

Comment

i had to work
              wat?

Comment

A summer meet sounds good. I don't think the midwest crew is non-existent. The MI crew is actually growing. There are a lot of guys out here that aren't even members of the forum for some reason. They are just lurkers I guess.

But in MI, I think the most dedicated guys to the forum are Me, and Cisco (HondaFan81). Nate (Nate's CB7), seems to be fairly active too. Brett (BBuncky2), and Scott (megarock15) are on every now and again. They seem pretty busy considering Scott has a wife and kid, and Brett just bought a house. We've got a lot of other members around too, like mustardonme, Gecko1, honda kid, etc. Not to mention all the newer MI members that joined recently. Can't remember all of their names right now though.

Overall, I think with a decent turn out, the meet would be good. If you can't go, just say so. All the "I might go"s give it too much hype and everybody ends up being let down because their expectations aren't met.
                R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

Here's the whole problem with last year's meet:

It was narrowed down to and voted between two cities: St. Louis, and Chicago. There are more members on this site that are closer to Chicago, so they all bitched about not wanting to drive to St. Louis. They also played the card that more of them are closer to Chicago...which is a perfectly legitimate reason.

However, the day of the meet, Me, Jayson, Mike, and Ryan were the only out-of-state guys that showed up. We all live in Missouri (Ryan in Kansas City). A lot of Ohio, Minnesota, Iowa, Michigan, etc people complained and then didn't show up and the actual planned meet was a complete bomb.

The only reason we had a good time was because Paul took us out to some racing Saturday night. If it weren't for his kindness, it would have been a complete waste of a weekend.

My point is, I don't have a problem with you saying there's a growing Michigan crew, but if we have a meet near you guys because of it, and hardly any of your crew shows, anyone that travels along with myself is going to be pretty mad about it.

The other big problem was that I was one of the main people pushing for that meet last summer and I don't even live in Chicago...no good. Wherever this meet takes place, it needs to be in a large/decent sized city and at least one CB7tuner needs to live there and take responsibility for at least the logistics, because in Chicago it was a cluster-fuck.

Comment

Here's the whole problem with last year's meet:

It was narrowed down to and voted between two cities: St. Louis, and Chicago. There are more members on this site that are closer to Chicago, so they all bitched about not wanting to drive to St. Louis. They also played the card that more of them are closer to Chicago...which is a perfectly legitimate reason.

However, the day of the meet, Me, Jayson, Mike, and Ryan were the only out-of-state guys that showed up. We all live in Missouri (Ryan in Kansas City). A lot of Ohio, Minnesota, Iowa, Michigan, etc people complained and then didn't show up and the actual planned meet was a complete bomb.

The only reason we had a good time was because Paul took us out to some racing Saturday night. If it weren't for his kindness, it would have been a complete waste of a weekend.

My point is, I don't have a problem with you saying there's a growing Michigan crew, but if we have a meet near you guys because of it, and hardly any of your crew shows, anyone that travels along with myself is going to be pretty mad about it.

The other big problem was that I was one of the main people pushing for that meet last summer and I don't even live in Chicago...no good. Wherever this meet takes place, it needs to be in a large/decent sized city and at least one CB7tuner needs to live there and take responsibility for at least the logistics, because in Chicago it was a cluster-fuck.
                    To be honest I couldent agree more. As far as the ohio I can only speak for my self , we are all busy right now and have issues of our own this years meet , or last years meet is pretty low on the list of things that need to be adressed. the reason My wife and I did not come to last years was the fact that we had a local meet planned for the same day , and had already come out of pocket a large amount for, and I was not going to change anything we had planned for atleast 6 months , because a few people want to get a meet close to them . I dont mind the drive , but my range is limited due to my father in that we care for .
                    As I have stated before I will not commit until things are more final , and thats if I even have the car after tax time this year . Ohio crew is still around , we are a close knit group.

All I can say is good luck , and if you planned a good meet people will come .
                    WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn View Post
                      To be honest I couldent agree more. As far as the ohio I can only speak for my self , we are all busy right now and have issues of our own this years meet , or last years meet is pretty low on the list of things that need to be adressed. the reason My wife and I did not come to last years was the fact that we had a local meet planned for the same day , and had already come out of pocket a large amount for, and I was not going to change anything we had planned for atleast 6 months , because a few people want to get a meet close to them . I dont mind the drive , but my range is limited due to my father in that we care for .
                      As I have stated before I will not commit until things are more final , and thats if I even have the car after tax time this year . Ohio crew is still around , we are a close knit group.

All I can say is good luck , and if you planned a good meet people will come .
                      Its cool, there were people like yourself that showed interest or planned to come to the meet but couldn't for personal reasons, and you warned ahead of time. We had at least 30 "committed" CB7tuners when we left my house in St. Louis for the meet. I think about 10 showed up. The 20-ish people that just randomly didn't show up just suck.

Comment

Its cool, there were people like yourself that showed interest or planned to come to the meet but couldn't for personal reasons, and you warned ahead of time. We had at least 30 "committed" CB7tuners when we left my house in St. Louis for the meet. I think about 10 showed up. The 20-ish people that just randomly didn't show up just suck.
                        I get ya It's very frustrating , when you put a lot of time and effort into a meet and you seem to have good amount of intrest , the day of the meet comes along and half or less then half of the people that committed show up .
                        WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn
                          i Get Ya It's Very Frustrating , When You Put A Lot Of Time And Effort Into A Meet And You Seem To Have Good Amount Of Intrest , The Day Of The Meet Comes Along And Half Or Less Then Half Of The People That Committed Show Up .
                          x2...

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

i dont go to meets anymore because ii been completely stock. I wanna show up with some nice upgrades.

Comment

Depending on the date, I might be down for a roadtrip.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Chicano2005 View Post
                                i dont go to meets anymore because ii been completely stock. I wanna show up with some nice upgrades.
                                Dude, that doesn't matter. Come out and meet people, get some inspiration and see modded CBs in person. We rolled up to Chicago last summer and I have stock EX wheels, Mike has no drop, and Ryan has a totally stock motor. It doesn't matter.

Comment

Working...
                                X