Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man we need a midwest meet. I know there's you guys down in IA, a few people in IL, and us WI boys. We could totally have a nice sized meet.

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
    I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

There's a possibility of doing it in St. Louis. We could get people from a wider area that way. Chicago is a great city, but geographically isolated...which is why I think it was just the Missouri guys and the Chicago CB7tuners that showed up.
      There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07
        There's a possibility of doing it in St. Louis. We could get people from a wider area that way. Chicago is a great city, but geographically isolated...which is why I think it was just the Missouri guys and the Chicago CB7tuners that showed up.
        True that, well kind of. .

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by vietkid_2006
          no more ricer can ?! haha. looks clean.
          you should hear the new coupes exhaust..................
          hey don't hate the old ricer can i still got it as a back up lol. it also sounded pretty nice, the intake even drowned it out when i get on it. but the DC never been out in the snow yet and even been through its gears with it on so ill have to do that after the snow.
          whats the coupe sound like? a fart can? lol i see minh made an account lol. but be ready for the heat when i come down in the spring. you and your 2 coupes of the same color but one with an autotragic. lol to bad im not there lol we could of made christmas cards with our cars lol.

Turbo Setup: 100%

Comment

im down for a meet, but when
            i would like to atleast have the rust repair done/new bumper covers on.

its going into paint as soon as i get a new dd.

Comment

i have the same question as you jhoff, cause im ready to swap, and possibly boost. but if times short then just a swap it is.

Comment

Originally posted by 5spd92 View Post
                hey don't hate the old ricer can i still got it as a back up lol. it also sounded pretty nice, the intake even drowned it out when i get on it. but the DC never been out in the snow yet and even been through its gears with it on so ill have to do that after the snow.
                whats the coupe sound like? a fart can? lol i see minh made an account lol. but be ready for the heat when i come down in the spring. you and your 2 coupes of the same color but one with an autotragic. lol to bad im not there lol we could of made christmas cards with our cars lol.
                lol new one has no muffler at all

yes minh finally made one. the auto is actually faster......

new one needs a new clutch.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
                1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
                1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
                2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

lol new one has no muffler at all

yes minh finally made one. the auto is actually faster......

new one needs a new clutch.
                  hahahaha well that doesnt count cause the auto will usually stay the same lol while clutches burn out. wait till you get a new clutch that thing will pull like a mo fo watch out for chirping 2nd. it scares you from time to time.

Comment

hahahaha well that doesnt count cause the auto will usually stay the same lol while clutches burn out. wait till you get a new clutch that thing will pull like a mo fo watch out for chirping 2nd. it scares you from time to time.
                    second gear is when it pulls the hardest. it still needs a passenger axle.

and i chirp second gear in the H22 Prelude all the time. so it's no big surprise lol. too much snow here to get to it's location to start working on it.

Comment

haha yea i still chirp 2nd and shakes the car from time to time, but i need to put my front ES insert in and the camber kit, im sure the loss of traction in the snow is cause of camber. hey your money is going out monday or w/e the PO is open.

Comment

haha yea i still chirp 2nd and shakes the car from time to time, but i need to put my front ES insert in and the camber kit, im sure the loss of traction in the snow is cause of camber. hey your money is going out monday or w/e the PO is open.
                        you got my address?

Comment

Buchanan st lol saved in the gps.

Comment

Buchanan st lol saved in the gps.
                            lol. forgot haha. i'm broke till next paycheck...i've been saving for the coupe. now back to Audrey. been neglecting her.

Comment

lol. forgot haha. i'm broke till next paycheck...i've been saving for the coupe. now back to Audrey. been neglecting her.
                              haha i gave gretchen a little weight reduction and face lift today. just adapting the the winter climate.

Comment

i can finally get that O2 sensor i need.

and other stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X