This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HondaGuy1212 View Post
    Anyone in KC want my rear fog light? $70 picked up.
    i want it.....

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
    1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
    1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
    2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

shit man lol
      wat?

Comment

We should plan another big midwest meet. Alot of people bailed without notice on the Chicago meet, which was pretty annoying. We want to do it in St. Louis this time though. That way, maybe we can get people from kansas, nebraska, arkansas, tennessee, kentucky, etc to show up. All the people that cried about the meet being too far away if it were in St. Louis were the people that lived closer to Chicago...they're also the people that didn't show up.
        There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

sorry to rain, but my car is going on jack stands soon

Comment

Yo my midwest fellas, whats going on?

What time in Spring is the big MidWest meet? Month? IA isn't too bad.
            R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

i got places in ia we could meet up

Comment

Well, I'm in MI, but if there's gonna be a big meet with a decent turn out potential in spring I wouldn't mind making a road trip if my swap is in.

Comment

i like the st louis idea

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
                  1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
                  1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
                  2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Originally posted by vietkid_2006 View Post
                    i like the st louis idea
                    When?

Comment

St. Louis? what? i would probably go. depends, never found anyone to make me a turbo manifold for the f22, if i cant find someone ill probably just sell the turbo and run all motor. but a meet sounds good lol

Turbo Setup: 100%

Comment

Hey, you looking kinda fine, in that pokadotbikini GURRRRRRRRRLLLL
                        wat?

Comment

jhoff you still selling the chargespeed replica? just wondering.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post
                            Yo my midwest fellas, whats going on?

What time in Spring is the big MidWest meet? Month? IA isn't too bad.
                            Originally posted by jhoff_cb7 View Post
                            i got places in ia we could meet up
                            Well, I'm in MI, but if there's gonna be a big meet with a decent turn out potential in spring I wouldn't mind making a road trip if my swap is in.
                            Originally posted by vietkid_2006 View Post
                            i like the st louis idea
                            When?
                            Originally posted by 5spd92 View Post
                            St. Louis? what? i would probably go. depends, never found anyone to make me a turbo manifold for the f22, if i cant find someone ill probably just sell the turbo and run all motor. but a meet sounds good lol

There was a "Big Midwest Meet" last summer in Chicago. It ended up not being so big because alot of people bailed. If we do it, people have to show or it won't happen ever again. Also, St. Louis and Chicago were the two cities it got narrowed down to and Chicago won by popular vote, about 3:2 over STL. Since it was in Chicago last summer, I want to do it in St. Louis next time...its a different city, and plus it will let other people attend that were too far out of driving range for Chicago.

Here's the only thing: Mike(STL_92_accord) I haven't heard from in a long time, and I'm not sure WilliamW wants to help plan this...so it would all be on me. I'm still working with some of my friends to get a small crew going here, but until then, I'm not sure I have much else to offer other than going to the race track, cruising/pics, and maybe some small-time, back-road street racing.

Comment

i got body work to do, plus rebuild engine.swap it.
                              i just dunno, can you get me a date so i can get myshit together

Comment

Originally posted by jhoff_cb7 View Post
                                i got body work to do, plus rebuild engine.swap it.
                                i just dunno, can you get me a date so i can get myshit together
                                That's not how this works. People need to show interest in a meet first and at least loosely commit. Also, if this happens, not everyone is going to necessarily wait for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X