This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ryaniskingofyou View Post
    same here, i started scheming up stuff I could sell to buy them haha.

Hi, my name is Ryan. My dog almost got sold for a set of rims, I have a problem.
    LMAO

i have a citizen watch, and there was a thread that came up with itrs in chi town he said he would trade for watches....but my gf said no.

Comment

thats when, you trade for the itrs and buy a knock-off lol. i would if i wanted them that bad lol. but i think i just received the worst news ever. or until October.

Turbo Setup: 100%

Comment

Originally posted by 5spd92 View Post
        thats when, you trade for the itrs and buy a knock-off lol. i would if i wanted them that bad lol. but i think i just received the worst news ever. or until October.
        and whats that

Comment

License is suspended, well not as of right now they gave me a few months before it apply it on.
          Last edited by 5spd92; 12-31-2009, 07:12 PM.

Comment

License is suspended, well not as of right now they gave me a few months before it apply it on.
            i see what you mean by bigger problem... lol. sucks

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
            1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
            1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
            2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Originally posted by vietkid_2006 View Post
              Damn you Michigan guys are far.
              Yea, a lil.
              R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

So what does everybody got goin' on for New Years eve tonight???

Comment

parents are being ***, an wont let me go out. stuck at home and pissed off already broke a door and a window, it seems its going fine, idk nothing is going my way right now. im just gunna sit in the corner with the keys to the cb in my hand.

Comment

parents are being ***, an wont let me go out. stuck at home and pissed off already broke a door and a window, it seems its going fine, idk nothing is going my way right now. im just gunna sit in the corner with the keys to the cb in my hand.
                    So you're admitting that when you do not get your own way, you break things and throw a hissy fit?

Your parents let you break things? In THEIR house? Hmmmm, something here does not sound right to me.

Well, I been doing countless push-ups, sit-ups, chin-ups, etc. It's New Years and I'm one of the most boring people in the world.

Comment

its more of i walk in my room and slam the door (hollow door) and a window was laying up against the wall and fell when the door slammed i dont call it a hissy fit unless i actually punch something. idk but whatever, if i could work on the cb it would calm me down but they wouldn't let me use the garage. so as of right now im just sitting here in my room playing games it should suffice for now.

Comment

its more of i walk in my room and slam the door (hollow door) and a window was laying up against the wall and fell when the door slammed i dont call it a hissy fit unless i actually punch something. idk but whatever, if i could work on the cb it would calm me down but they wouldn't let me use the garage. so as of right now im just sitting here in my room playing games it should suffice for now.
                        be glad your not on the road
                        just what you need is to get hit by a drunk driver

Comment

whats up everyone???

Comment

Originally posted by cb7_ex_coupe View Post
                            whats up everyone???
                            bored

Comment

man i super helluh tipsey..lolz....and bored too this my first new years in a while that i haven't partied it up or gone to the club...

Comment

Originally posted by jhoff_cb7 View Post
                                be glad your not on the road
                                just what you need is to get hit by a drunk driver
                                X2 man, you don't want that. This is one of the main reasons I bought a beater so I didn't have to drive the CB in the winter. I don't need some jackass hitting me because they don't know how to fucking drive. And even if I was driving the CB, it sure as fuck wouldn't be on the road tonight. If I got hit, it'd be like losing a child.

I can understand why you'd be angry with your parents though. I have patched many walls in my years after getting frustrated with mine. Just be happy you have a garage. I wish I had one.

I don't understand why they won't let you use the garage though? WTF is that shit? Are they using it or something?

Comment

Working...
                                X