Moveing to St. Louis!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moveing to St. Louis!

Wassup peeps! i am back and in a week i'm going to move to close to St louis with my dad. i will be on the IL side in Edwardsville and liveing with my dad for 5 months. any peeps with cb in that area?

for the last 4 months i have been driving back and forth btween dad's house and my place here in cleveland. my car averages 38 mpg and so far for an old car she is running good! body is rusting away and need some interior help but so far she is running like a champ!

hope to meet new peeps soon!
    1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Good luck bro , were gonna miss ya .
    WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Im about 130miles west of STL.

WilliamW, mndude and STL_Accord are in STL.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Yup, I live in St. Louis. I go to school in Rolla though. I'll be home all next week for thanksgiving break and then I'll be home again about 2 or 3 weeks after that until after new years.
        There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I feel life Fat Albert "HEY HEY HEY!"

Welcome to the St. Louis area. If you've never been to St. Louis it's the kind of place where you can have a good experience or a very bad experience. It depends a lot on where you are and what time you go. If you head more west it gets a little more clean. I'm just under 30 miles away from the heart of St. Louis, but unfortunately my car's blown up and is in the process of being rebuilt.

I should be having some sort of build party some time pretty soon. Get all the St. Louis guys together, your more than welcome to come.
          Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

hey guys! thanks for comments!

I acuallly grew up near st louis. On the IL side know where belleville hiway 159? yup i grew up there and moved out three years ago. acually my first cb came from a guy who lived from st peters. that accord had like 300,000 miles lol.

but as of right now i'm moving in with my dad who lives iedwradsville if anyone know where that is. it is still in illionis but near st louis. i got alot of peeps all over st louis so someone might see my rusted cb lol.

btw guys is hiway 40 still under construction?

Comment

We're trying to get a small honda crew going in north county of St. Louis where I live. Right now its me and the cb7, a 2008 civic si sedan, and a 2000 integra gsr. You should let me know when you're up for something. We sometimes will cruise out to St. Charles where there's some small stl-hondas.com meets every week, and other times we go out to the Missouri-bottom road and, well...drive very fast side by side if you know what I mean lol. Some other cars show up to that too on occasion. GTO, Mustang GT, RX8, etc.

I'm not sure about highway 40. I've been in Rolla pretty much constantly since late August so I haven't paid any attention.

Comment

sweet! i'd like to come. but my main problem is i can't drive at nighttime, due to my low vision. so i can come to meets but as long i leave before dark.

but give you heads up warning my car is rusted out lol. ain't pretty but runs good!

Comment

Originally posted by Lil' Whitie View Post
                  sweet! i'd like to come. but my main problem is i can't drive at nighttime, due to my low vision. so i can come to meets but as long i leave before dark.

but give you heads up warning my car is rusted out lol. ain't pretty but runs good!

Ah that sucks man. We always roll out there at night lol. Its usually late...like midnight or so. Usually if we do anything during the day, its just working on a car, no cruising. We can figure something out.

Comment

Well now I have a reason to come to STL now....and I am sure some of us KC folks would join as well and MN you are in Rolla you are just hop skip and I jump from me ....MO Meet FTW!!!!
                    The CB7 Collector.
                    Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                    92 LX Coupe F22A1
                    2013 Toyota Corolla S
                    92 EX Sedan F22A1
                    Originally posted by deevergote
                    Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Originally posted by HappyGilmoreX View Post
                      Well now I have a reason to come to STL now....and I am sure some of us KC folks would join as well and MN you are in Rolla you are just hop skip and I jump from me ....MO Meet FTW!!!!
                      We had a meet in Columbia around this time last year. As of right now I'm back home in St. Louis for the next week due to Thanksgiving break. We might roll out this Sunday...not sure yet.

Comment

That meet was New Years 08-09. I remember that. Cold as FAWK!(sorry guys). Charlie was there and Gabe and everyone. Good times.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                        Originally posted by Jarrett
                        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

im around in the midwest another 2 months, but then im gone By the way, my GF grew up in belleville, went to high school there. What high school did you go to? you might know her
                          MRT

Comment

Originally posted by ryaniskingofyou View Post
                            im around in the midwest another 2 months, but then im gone By the way, my GF grew up in belleville, went to high school there. What high school did you go to? you might know her
                            Where are you going Ryan? We need to meet up before you leave.

Comment

i'm going to school in rolla with adam (mndude) at the moment, lol in fact he's only an interior wall away from me . i live in springfield though, kindof the other way. i'll have to come up to st. louis during xmas break and meet up with you and some of the stl crew.
                              Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
                              Where are you going Ryan? We need to meet up before you leave.
                              x2

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                              Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                              'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                              Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Working...
                              X