Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive been with my girl for 2 years though........

Comment

Yes, I'm opinionated if you can not tell.

The length of your relationship does not matter homies, you guys are NOT married. If the relationship goes sour, bad things happen when finances are joined and it can be the cause for arguments. Things turn into IOU's, civil suits and baggage with your "EX" that tag along into your next relationship until finances are resolved or you decide to take the loss.

However, if you choose to live together and have children together, then you may as well be married. That definitely changes the picture because you need to play a father role now.

OK, I'll shut up now.
      Last edited by HondaFan81; 07-16-2010, 09:20 AM.
      HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post

The length of your relationship does not matter homies, you guys are NOT married. If the relationship goes sour, bad things happen when finances are joined and it can be the cause for arguments. Things turn into IOU's, civil suits and baggage with your "EX" that tag along into your next relationship until finances are resolved or you decide to take the loss.

However, if you choose to live together and have children together, then you may as well be married. That definitely changes the picture because you need to play a father role now.

OK, I'll shut up now.
        lol
        Its all so true

Comment

OK, I'll shut up now.
          yeah i can agree on that one cisco i feel married, we just dont have the legal papers saying we are yet. but my time will soon be ending after i finish school

92 LX N/A rust bucket restoration RIP
          91 DX Coupe to 9293 EX Coupe restoration
          funds for swap:$000.00
          Bought from:HondaFan81=My current CB7 DD ,CB7_Sleeper1 Koochologist Tommi mtnbikkerkid33
          Traded with: Wed3k

Comment

A friend of mine will be buying the CB from me in the middle of august for $900.
            Like i've said before the time between the sale of my car and the purchase of a new one i will unhappily be driving a Taurus. But the way things are looking that wont last long!

Comment

Scott, check PM.

Comment

FYI...

My red 91 DX coupe 5spd manual will be for sale as early as this fall 2010.

It is reliable, gets 32-33 MPG HWY, commuter vehicle. It is and has been my DD, driven 120 miles daily for work. This would make a good, reliable beater that would allow your better condition project car to be stored for winter.

PM me for details.
                Last edited by HondaFan81; 07-21-2010, 08:32 AM.

Comment

BTW, other people besides Kevin can arrange for a car meet. Just come up with an idea and if people are for it, go through with it.

Comment

I am trying to get ahead of the game and work on parts of my car that I actually want to... but I keep getting held back by things that NEED to be fixed. So I have a couple of questions.

1. Is there a recommended Oil Filter for our cars? (93 Accord Lx)
                    2. Is the procedure for replacing an oil plan gasket a large endeavor? Keep in mind I have a Hydraulic Jack and 2 Jack stands to work with.

Bought From:
                    CB7 Sleeper
                    illestatus
                    HondaFan81

My Ride:
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...92#post2587592

Comment

Filters: WIX, Purolator (premium plus), STD, AC Delco, Mobil1 are all good brands.

If engine in good health, change every 5K miles for mostly CITY driving. Change every 7K for mostly HWY. If engine consumes oil, change accordingly. Every 3K miles for the heck of it, is a waste of money.

Recommended oils for mild/stock engines: Valvoline, Castrol, Mobil.
                      For project engines with significant money invested: Torco, Eneos and the such.

Comment

Thought I would give a little sneak peak on what I am working on. (as far as exterior goes).

All Trim is going Seattle Silver (Includes future Lips ect.):

Before Passengers:
                        http://img594.imageshack.us/i/cb7tuner002.jpg/

After:

Quarter Panel work. This one is taking some time, but in the end it will look sharp. Sorry I don't have a before picture like when I baught it... But Kevin can attest to it being pretty bad.

Phase 1:

Phase 2:

Its getting there! The Maroon stuff is primer to keep it safe until I can work on it next.
                        Last edited by Status Quo; 07-24-2010, 11:46 PM.

Bought From:
                        CB7 Sleeper
                        illestatus
                        HondaFan81

My Ride:

Comment

Hey guys i am loving this camshaft and ecu swap it changed the whole car. Feels more sporty next is the intake manifold experiment

92 LX N/A rust bucket restoration RIP
                          91 DX Coupe to 9293 EX Coupe restoration
                          funds for swap:$000.00
                          Bought from:HondaFan81=My current CB7 DD ,CB7_Sleeper1 Koochologist Tommi mtnbikkerkid33
                          Traded with: Wed3k

Comment

Originally posted by megarock15 View Post
                            Hey guys i am loving this camshaft and ecu swap it changed the whole car. Feels more sporty next is the intake manifold experiment
                            It was such an easy gain in power.
                            The only thing that actually took TIME, was the valve lash.

I am and am not lookin forward the the IM swap! lol
                            I see it being a PITA!

Comment

Scott,

Cool, you already completed that job, nice! I'm glad you noticed gains. You and Nate have been getting your hands dirty lately, very cool.

Mark,

I like the body matching trim, looks sharp. You need some suspension mods, performance lowering springs & shocks.
                              Last edited by HondaFan81; 07-25-2010, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Mark,

I like the body matching trim, looks sharp. You need some suspension mods, performance lowering springs & shocks.
                                Thanks!

What would you recommend?

Bought From:
                                CB7 Sleeper
                                illestatus
                                HondaFan81

My Ride:

Comment

Working...
                                X