Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FYI- Looks like rain on the meet day. Check my last post in the Meet Thread for a little update.
    R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post
      FYI- Looks like rain on the meet day. Check my last post in the Meet Thread for a little update.
      Ummm...*cough* 10% chance

Comment

I think Kevin's just trying to bail on bring food for us hahaha . See you soon peeps!
        HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by nate'sCB7 View Post
          Ummm...*cough* 10% chance
          Shiiit I didn't see that. Only a 10% chance? Oh ok, I just looked at my iPod Touch again, it seems the weather has changed since this morning for Saturday.

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
          I think Kevin's just trying to bail on bring food for us hahaha . See you soon peeps!
          ...I'm busted damnit!

I'm taking my love out tomarrow, and on Friday I'm buying food and such for the meet. I'm gonna go all out on the goodiez!!!

Comment

You're "love" going to be at the meet? I've never met her.

Anyhow, see you all soon.

Comment

hey guys i felt all giddy today because a twelve year old told me i had a nice car! i have spendin a lot of time doing variuos things to improve performance efficiency safety and just fixin other peoples mistakes. i have done some minor body work too and when that kid saii felt for a secon that all my work wasnt in vain lol pics to come soon!!!!

or maybe i will just wait until the meet

NINJA EDIT: I ADDED PICS TO MY MRT PLEASE CHECK IT AND GIVE ME FEED BACK
              Last edited by megarock15; 05-01-2010, 02:58 AM.

92 LX N/A rust bucket restoration RIP
              91 DX Coupe to 9293 EX Coupe restoration
              funds for swap:$000.00
              Bought from:HondaFan81=My current CB7 DD ,CB7_Sleeper1 Koochologist Tommi mtnbikkerkid33
              Traded with: Wed3k

Comment

Guys, I saw Cisco's Frosty White after the meet on Saturday. I am blown the fuck away by this car. I cannot WAIT to see it driven and see the dyno numbers! Incredible!

Comment

Scott: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3226/...0ec30925ee.jpg

It's YOU! ;-)

Comment

The meet was awesome guys! It was great hanging with you guys again. And Cisco showing up with my car, what an awesome surprise! I am loving this new setup too! It is an amazing feeling compared to my cars condition before.

The next meet will be soon, very soon. I can't wait to hang again, and for you guys to see what my car looks like now. And of course, moniter you guys' cars progress as well.

Comment

Yea, Brett's facial expression was priceless when I started up the white.

Glad you're enjoying the car Kevin, it was a neat experience with a JDM engine, especially one not as common as the F20A DOHC. I learned a lot of this engine and took the time to compare it to USDM F22ax engines. I probably know more than anyone on this forum about them now. Thanks for the opportunity.

Onto my next project, another CB7 was introduced in my family. That 91 EX coupe automatic (cappucino brown). It looks better than my red Accord, more sporty looking with trunk spoiler and sunroof OEM deflector. Rims on it are in great shape, not discolored. It runs and handles fairly well for sitting around a while. My father wants me to go through it, replacing what is necessary. It will be my little sister's car. I'm changing the key fluids (ATF, motor oil, coolant), new air filter, replace plugs (dizzy is new), replace radiator hoses, inspecting other coolant hoses, replacing front sway bar endlinks. Rear drums need to be inspected & potentially adjusted, as there is a rotational scrapping sound coming from both of them.

BTW, my father's 91 EX sedan automatic (mulberry red pearl) was repainted recently. We got that car in Texas, no rust, but had paint fade. Not anymore!! OMG, it is immaculate now, my mother drives it.

Comment

FYI for those of you interested. I am considering selling my OEM spoiler, as I am not feeling like mounting it anymore. It has been painted Seattle Silver and looks fairly good. I want to get rid of it for $50 cash, which is a nice deal because I paid $75 for it and $55 for the paint, primer, and clear.

If any of you are interested, let me know. If nobody wants it, I might just mount it anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post
                          FYI for those of you interested. I am considering selling my OEM spoiler, as I am not feeling like mounting it anymore. It has been painted Seattle Silver and looks fairly good. I want to get rid of it for $50 cash, which is a nice deal because I paid $75 for it and $55 for the paint, primer, and clear.

If any of you are interested, let me know. If nobody wants it, I might just mount it anyway.
                          I say mount it.
                          I hear that if you put clear nail polish over the holes
                          that it prevents rust?

Something to look into
                          But i still say mount it!

Comment

Nate,

I don't even want to know why you have clear nail polish available....

Comment

Nate,

My lady has quite the collection of cosmetic products!

I swear thats the only reason!!

Comment

Nate,

Comment

Working...
                                X