This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megarock15 View Post
    Hey Cisco my oil drain bolt is leaking like an old lady with a bladder infection what should i do to seal it
    Oil drain plug has a sealing washer that needs to be replaced every 2-3 oil changes with no problems. Technically, it's every oil change, but I find that excessive. You can order them from Honda dealers, they cheap, get several.

If you ruined threads in the oil pan, I recommend swapping another good used oil pan. I don't like heli-coils.
    HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post
      Scott, I was just curious as to when you may have the money for my old engine/tranny setup. I have a guy very interested in it for his race car, and he is offering $200 if he decides to take it. I'd much rather hold on to it for you, but money is a real issue right now and his offer is whispering in my ear. Nothing is set in stone right now, but if he decides he wants it, I'll have to consider his offer depending on when you can get the money.
      $200!! I'd take that offer personally. Basically, he's buying the engine since tranny is shot.

Can't Scott buy or get Nate's now "spare 93 engine" for a rebuild? You guys seem to help each other out all the time anyhow, I'm sure you could work it off.

Comment

Originally posted by nate'sCB7 View Post
        PICS!!!!!

Oh!
        parts from the sedan are being swaped to the coupe
        and parts to get it movin are soon to be ordered
        Great news Nate. Definitely keep anything you might need of the 93, like alternator, starter, distributor, etc.

Sell whatever is in decent shape to reuse that money into your good vehicle. I too would keep the manual 5-speed. Good luck, wish I could help with the progress.

I'd also like to hear more details on this 93 engine problem, any more details or diagnosis done? Do you suspect that is the reason the previous owner sold it and hid that info from you?

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
          I'd also like to hear more details on this 93 engine problem, any more details or diagnosis done? Do you suspect that is the reason the previous owner sold it and hid that info from you?
          Ya know, thats a very good possibility. cuz it happened so suddenly.
          It was runnin fine the when i went to start it an hour later it was doin it?

But ill keep you posted...as soon as i start tearing it down that is

Comment

That's what I wanted to hear man!!! Hell yea, now it is becoming functional and safe!

You fixing or diagnosing the wiper arm assembly issue? They definitely do not follow "normal" motion. Got to be safe in the rain bro.

I love hearing this type of news, definitely going in a positive direction. Glad you're not ignoring those problems. Keep it up!

I PM'd you BTW.
            Yes sir, it's coming along now!
            R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

I updated my MRT! Check it out!

Also, even more pictures RIGHT HERE! CLICK!

Comment

Scott, Nate, Brett...check your emails.
                Last edited by HondaFan81; 05-12-2010, 12:50 PM.

Comment

I Still REALLY REALLY want to build an N/A Motor
                  But i dont have the finances....

Comment

Yeah, no sorry man...there's no way I have the money or time to work on that. My number one goal is to get out of student loan debt-- a 10-year process (or more).

Trust me...I love this car and I'd love to improve it. SUCH a fun ride and charming car. I just can't justify the cash to soup it up.

Comment

Originally posted by BBuncky2 View Post
                      Yeah, no sorry man...there's no way I have the money or time to work on that. My number one goal is to get out of student loan debt-- a 10-year process (or more).

Trust me...I love this car and I'd love to improve it. SUCH a fun ride and charming car. I just can't justify the cash to soup it up.
                      I figured, besides you're set on a newer car anyhow. I just wondered if you were getting bit by the tuning bug seeing Kevin's project.

Comment

I figured, besides you're set on a newer car anyhow. I just wondered if you were getting bit by the tuning bug seeing Kevin's project.
                        Oh I definitely was! Especially after seeing your Frost White, I drove my car a little bit harder.

Comment

Originally posted by nate'sCB7 View Post
                          I Still REALLY REALLY want to build an N/A Motor
                          But i dont have the finances....
                          Check your PM and reply by PM.

Comment

Ahhhh the tuning bug. If we all had the finances, I'm sure we'd all be more than infected by the bite.

I just want to get my bills and such paid off so I can finally continue building my car. I want my suspension issues worked out, then the bottle, then new rims and good tires, then bodywork and paint, then some more goodies including a nice CF hood, blah blah blah....

I just want so much in such a small period of time!

Comment

Ummmm guys, the CB is done. A girl decided to ram me with her SUV.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...63#post2533163

Comment

My heart just hit the floor.
                                Im so sorry kevin
                                That sucks some pretty big donkey........well, you know

Comment

Working...
                                X