Where Are You KANSAS CITY???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where Are You KANSAS CITY???

Where's all the KC ppl at? KCMO, KCK, ICT...you know who you guys are.

I just wanna get a little update going. Itd be good to see everyone and maybe try and do a thing sometime this summer. Reunion, i guess, lol. An "All-Car Meet" of sorts.

-Ryan(iskingofyou) said he heard or saw de4ek around...
    -Last i heard, Matt(sublime) had that Si hatch.
    -Nicole has/had a 5G and a new man. <-- Id like to meet him at meet.
    -Mike(madspleen) still has his.
    *Joe(Geist Zero) moved.*
    -HappyGilmore has Nicoles old CB. Im yet to meet him. Id like to do so.
    -Faheem/Omar...not sure what you guys have been up to.
    -Shelby, Dylan, tommi...you ICT guys.

Anybody heard from EuroSpec or any other old skool faces in awhile??

I know we've had some shit, but id like to see old faces, even if youve moved on. I know everyone's tuned whatever the new ride is, so bring it.

C'mon guys......post up.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

MRT

Comment

This was my first or second meet...

9 CB's
      From the right: Matt (Sublime), Tommi (Tommi), Cassy (de4ek)'s girlfriend, Derek (de4ek), Mike (MadSpleen85), Kevin (EuroSpec), Mike (GreenCBinKC), Faheem (HondaGuy1212), Zach (yeamans17)

Kevin (EuroSpec) pops up on KCSR once in a while. Last I saw he was driving a civic hatch.

Rob (203Cree) is still around, I believe.

Can't forget Bri (PittCB7grl). Sold the CB just over a year ago and is driving a 2008 Accord EX-L.

I believe I might have Derek (de4ek)'s email address. I will have to check.

Last I talked to Nicole (hondaccordgrl) she still had the CD.

Zach (yeamans17) is in CT and has the Fit.

Those are all I can think of off the top of my head this late.

Comment

saw the same red CB twice today, black wheels and blackhoused headlights, looked like ebay projectors. I tried to run him down but couldnt find him.
        rob is still around, but pretty much outta the accord game. the coilovers i have are his old ones. not sure if he really gets on much anymore.
        i talk to dylan pretty regularly, he just sold his civic hatch i think. Not sure if he still has any of his accords though.
        i'm gonna be gettin into the bike game though, so im not really sure how much more ill do to the cb. i feel like i've pretty much done all i set out to do with it, but who knows? i'll probably find some ways to dump a little more money into it. regardless, it wont be getting sold, so i'll definitely still be alive and kicking on here
        Last edited by ryaniskingofyou; 06-26-2009, 03:34 PM.
        MRT

Comment

Mike, i believe that was the farewell meet for me, before i went to Arizona, when tommi's car rolled away, lol.

October '06??

-Unless its changed, ive tried IMing and emialing de4ek to no response.
          -Last -I- heard, Kevin sold his CB and had a 240, but that was a while ago.
          -Zach isnt in KC anymore, lol.
          -Bri's...Bri, lol.
          -Matt just quit coming around, but id like to see what he's done with that hatch.
          -Talked to nicole the other day about meeting her new man.
          -Ive never met Rob. I guess id still like to, but...
          -Whatever came of Erok???

My first meet, and ill find pics and the vid from it, but i remember....

Kevin
          Zach
          Matt
          Faheem
          Shelby
          Dylan
          Tommi
          --(a girl in a flat-black coupe with holes in the rear bumper)--
          A gold sedan with an h22[???]

Not sure if derek was there or not.

Joe gave me the vid, and IDK if i still have it. I believe Matt was the one who edited it, so he needs to come around and dig it up.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Yeah I think that was right around October of 06...

And would this happen to be the video that you are thinking of? I remembered seeing Matt post it up but took me a while to find the link.

http://www.****.com/uploads/KC_Meet.mpg [55MB] [4:00]
            (please right click and save as, save Mikes bandwidth! )

I'm going through some of the older threads, see if I happen to come across any older members that are lurking around.

EDIT: There are quite a few members that at least were in the KC area. Found one that was just logged in on Monday. Still looking through to see how recent anyone else is.

EDIT 2: Threw together a little bit of a list of some people that showed interest back in 2006, some of them have been logged in recently, others havent been logged on since. I can PM that to someone if anyone wants it or just post it up.
            Last edited by MadSpleen85; 06-27-2009, 12:02 AM.

Comment

Post it.

Comment

That vid rocks.

There was a black sedan, no fogs.
                The H22 sedan was the gold one with the black front.

Lotsa good times.

Comment

Username - Location - Last Login

Weezo182 – Tulsa, OK – 05-22-2009
                  Clarksterdotcom – NW Arkansas – 01-25-2009
                  Mrfreddio55 – Olathe, KS – 10-21-2008
                  Conspiracy – Omaha, NE – 06-16-2009
                  92blkwdw – Gardner, KS – 09-27-2007
                  ACCORDing – Belton, MO – 06-14-2007
                  Bluejayde – Ashland, MO – 11-02-2008
                  91accord_racer – Sedalia, MO – 05-03-2006
                  Kccb7 – Blue Springs, MO – 03-02-2009
                  MRKIKKOMAN – Omaha, NE – 01-26-2009
                  1QuikHonda92 – Gardner, KS – 10-23-2006
                  Zelseman – Tulsa, OK – 06-26-2009
                  Sr19 – St. Louis, MO – 05-06-2007
                  Accord_exR – Indianola, IA– 06-09-2008
                  1greencb7 – Platte City, MO – 04-11-2006
                  Accordkid07 – KC area – 08-23-2007

And thats just from one thread

Comment

Weezo182 – Tulsa, OK – 05-22-2009
                    Clarksterdotcom – NW Arkansas – 01-25-2009
                    Zelseman – Tulsa, OK – 06-26-2009
                    --Theyve expressed coming to a meet once or twice, but IDK if theyll travel.--

Mrfreddio55 – Olathe, KS – 10-21-2008
                    --I saw a post or 2 of his. Wish theyd see this stuff and post.--

Conspiracy – Omaha, NE – 06-16-2009
                    --Recent. Never seen him.--

92blkwdw – Gardner, KS – 09-27-2007
                    ACCORDing – Belton, MO – 06-14-2007
                    91accord_racer – Sedalia, MO – 05-03-2006
                    1QuikHonda92 – Gardner, KS – 10-23-2006
                    Sr19 – St. Louis, MO – 05-06-2007
                    Accordkid07 – KC area – 08-23-2007
                    Accord_exR – Indianola, IA– 06-09-2008
                    --It may be too long ago for them.--

Bluejayde – Ashland, MO – 11-02-2008
                    Kccb7 – Blue Springs, MO – 03-02-2009
                    MRKIKKOMAN – Omaha, NE – 01-26-2009
                    --Fairly recent. kccb7 is the only one i recognize.--

1greencb7 – Platte City, MO – 04-11-2006
                    --Pay no attention to this guy...
                    >.>
                    <.<

We did this last time with the big KC meet, remember? We pretty much counted out anyone who hadnt posted in the last year. Maybe even 6 months. If they havent logged on in the last 3-6 months, id say theyre either too busy, have forgotten us, moved on or are in jail/prison, lol.

Comment

Those are all names that showed up in one thread from back in late summer 2005

Comment

What about that big list we had last year?? That had alot of names on it...

Comment

I will search my computers but I have lost a hard drive and bought a new computer since then.

Found a couple more during some downtime.

Username - Location - Last Login

H22wagon – St. Louis, MO – 06-04-2009
                          JDMcbCHIC – Grandview, MO – 05-11-2009
                          92shagginwagon – KCMO – 06-20-2009
                          Cornerkid322 – KCMO – 06-18-2009
                          H22aAccord1993 – Topeka, KS – 05-12-2009
                          Helldriver88 – Bonner Springs, KS or KCMO – 01-14-2009
                          Honduh - Overland Park, KS – 08-08-2008
                          Jrob44 – “Missouri” – 01-14-2009
                          Kyle_65065 – Osage Beach, MO – 06-08-2009
                          Lone_Bassist – Kansas City, KS – 03-13-2009
                          Scorpio816 – “Missouri” – 09-03-2008
                          SuicidalFern – Gardner, KS – 06-25-2009
                          Zigg_1311 – Pilot Grove, MO – 01-18-2009
                          SleeperTec – Fayetteville, AR – 08-05-2008
                          drew12000 – Wellington, KS – 04-22-2009
                          de4ek – Overland Park, KS – 05-08-2008
                          handsoff012 – Overland Park, KS ??? – 09-19-2008

Mike have you considered a thread on KCSR to see who is out there for current/former CB owners? Something similar to what we have here but just over there.

EDIT: I have found a partial list, some are ones already listed while others are new to the current list. I have now added the names that were not already listed.
                          Last edited by MadSpleen85; 06-27-2009, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85 View Post
                            H22wagon – St. Louis, MO – 06-04-2009
                            92shagginwagon – KCMO – 06-20-2009
                            H22aAccord1993 – Topeka, KS – 05-12-2009
                            Honduh - Overland Park, KS – 08-08-2008
                            Kyle_65065 – Osage Beach, MO – 06-08-2009
                            Lone_Bassist – Kansas City, KS – 03-13-2009
                            Scorpio816 – “Missouri” – 09-03-2008
                            SuicidalFern – Gardner, KS – 06-25-2009
                            SleeperTec – Fayetteville, AR – 08-05-2008
                            --I dont recognize any of these members, but we could hit up the most recent ones.--

JDMcbCHIC - I think was the one with the flatblack coupe in that 06/06 vid.
                            Cornerkid322 – isnt he matt's or cousin or something? Tim, if im not mistaken.
                            Helldriver88 – Bought from fogs from him. Pretty sure he's not into doing a meet.
                            Jrob44 – "Jeremy" He was that guy with the red shaved coupe..met him on myspace.
                            Zigg_1311 – "Zach" Lives out by me. Still has a CB, but its up and down alot.
                            drew12000 – I think im friends with him on myspace. i'll see whats up.
                            de4ek – We know his story, but id still like to see what hes up to.
                            handsoff012 – He was around for a minute. Maybe he's someones cousin...IDK.

I could give KCSR a try, but you know how they are. I know of one guy ive seen around the site in a pretty stock CB. I'll do what i can over there. :/

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                              --I dont recognize any of these members, but we could hit up the most recent ones.--

JDMcbCHIC - I think was the one with the flatblack coupe in that 06/06 vid.
                              Cornerkid322 – isnt he matt's or cousin or something? Tim, if im not mistaken.
                              Helldriver88 – Bought from fogs from him. Pretty sure he's not into doing a meet.
                              Jrob44 – "Jeremy" He was that guy with the red shaved coupe..met him on myspace.
                              Zigg_1311 – "Zach" Lives out by me. Still has a CB, but its up and down alot.
                              drew12000 – I think im friends with him on myspace. i'll see whats up.
                              de4ek – We know his story, but id still like to see what hes up to.
                              handsoff012 – He was around for a minute. Maybe he's someones cousin...IDK.

I could give KCSR a try, but you know how they are. I know of one guy ive seen around the site in a pretty stock CB. I'll do what i can over there. :/
                              Matt's cousin is Crash09, I believe. Speaking of Matt, I believe I may have seen him just 40 minutes or so ago driving right past my house as I was pulling in the Driveway. Sure looked like his but it was too dark to get a very good look at the car.

Cornerkid322, Tim, came out a couple times with Nicole, Joe and myself

Handsoff012, Is James. Seems like Joe or Nicole followed him into a parking lot and told him about the site. I let him borrow a full size spare when he had a flat, that was back in 06. Seems like he moved down around the Wichita area for some reason...

SleeperTec, I believe is on KCSR, the one with the Accord Wagon on air and a H swap, it was for sale a while back but I dont think anything that came close to his price range was offered, so as far as I know he still has it.

Comment

Working...
                              X