H23s?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H23s?

Does anyone have a good H23 or H23 short block? if whole, it can be just head and block. itching to get my build going. seem all to disappear when i need one for my H23 VTEC.

also opinions of my budget build

H22A head w/ porting
    3 angle valve job
    use the stock H22A cams til I can get a Lvl2 (Bisi or Crowner)
    Bisi springs and retainers
    oem headgasket

H23A1 block w/ arp studs
    H23 rods shot peened w/ Arp bolts
    H22A pistons (reuse old ones or get new?)
    keeping AC, PS and balance shaft
    aem underdrive pulleys but factory crank pulley

DIY spacer
    Bisimoto or Hondata intake gasket
    Maxbore H22A tb and plenum port matched
    Last edited by kc8enb07; 04-22-2009, 02:20 PM.

I got the spacer with the all the right comperssor bolts. There is a guy on Cincinnati Street Racing with a blown H23 prelude he is parting out. He said the block is bad and he lives in Anderson Township.
    -1991 Honda Accord LX H22a-

Comment

how much would u want for them? i was going to make one today w/ a spare iab plate but the compressor bolts was going to be hard to find different bolts
      Last edited by kc8enb07; 04-22-2009, 07:39 PM.

Comment

whatever you think its worth 20 bucks.
        -1991 Honda Accord LX H22a-

Comment

i've got a complete h23 bottom end, but idk if the crank is any good. i also have a bare h22 head and a bunch of the stuff to go in it. i think the only thing i'm missing is valves, valvesprings, and one cam-block. i have cams, retainers, keepers, cam gears, etc.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

hey tom. I know where there is a h23 block and head sitting. Don't know anything about it tho. if interested let me know

Comment

Working...
            X