Audio equipment for cheap!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audio equipment for cheap!

Hey guys, I recently got hooked up by my uncle and put on his account at a car audio equipment shop. We sell Rockford Fosgate, Panasonic, and Kenwood, (Pretty much anything you could want from any of those companies) I can get you boxes, wiring, marine speakers, capacitors, amps, subwoofers, etc. I can also get in dash DVD players, and the TV's that go in your headrests. If you need anything audio related for your car, let me know! I typically can get these items for 50-75% of suggested retail price, and in the case of wiring, usually about 25% of SRP. So let your family know, let your friends know, I'll always be willing to hook up a cb7tuner member. The reason I put this in the midwest section was so people locally would see this, I'd rather not ship stuff but will if the buyer pays for shipping. Shoot me a PM if you wanna know the price on something!
    Last edited by ryaniskingofyou; 04-06-2009, 11:15 AM.
    MRT

Does this car audio extend to CB Radio or Scanner antenna? LMK.

Comment

Radar detector, hidden antenna would be cool too.

How much of a discount could you get off these?
      http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/produ...n_US&p_status=

If you can get 50-75% off the power series components too, I'd be down.
      There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

well, it is extended to the power series too, but unfortunately its 50-75% OF suggested retail, not OFF suggested haha. So if something retails for 100, I can get it for 50-75$, not 25-50$. Sorry for the confusion on that adam
        MRT

Comment

Originally posted by ryaniskingofyou View Post
          well, it is extended to the power series too, but unfortunately its 50-75% OF suggested retail, not OFF suggested haha. So if something retails for 100, I can get it for 50-75$, not 25-50$. Sorry for the confusion on that adam
          Gotcha. That's still good, I'll have to hit you up at some point. How long do you think you'll be able to do this for?
          There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X