Cincinnati guys..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cincinnati guys..

Anychance you guys can help me finish my 5spd swap faster? i wrecked my truck so i gotta get this running otherwise i'm without a vehicle.

i've already dropped the auto tranny and i'll be using ESP mounts along with a bunch of new parts.

I can't promise money because i have to pay a ticket for wrecking into someone's car and i have a few bills i need to take care of. The best i can offer is a steak dinner somewhere very nice.

Also, i need someone to show me how to properly set a torque wrench.

Thanks in advance.

Bump for some more help.
    OHIO CB7'S #11
    SOLD

Members Ride DevlTuning

Comment

Depending on when you want to do it, and my work schedule I'd be up for heading down and helping out.
      Originally posted by 92dm
      I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
      VOUCHES
      Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

I'm down whenever time of day to work on it honestly. i've even stay up to past midnight the first night sawing off the stabilizer endlinks because the nuts were stripped. matter of fact i'll stay up as long as i need to to get it done.

if i had a few more hands it'll probably done by saturday afternoon.

PM me and i'll give you directions to my house and my cell phone number.

Comment

Lets do it.
          -1991 Honda Accord LX H22a-

Comment

sweet, i just need to run up to Autozone to buy new stabilizer bar end links because i had to cut those off, they were stripped and dry rotted anyhow.

Comment

if u havent got it done, i might be able to help next week but sounds like u got it handled.

Comment

Brian don't forget i still owe you and your girl a steak dinner some where nice.

Comment

It's all good. You ever finish it up. Can't wait to see this thing rollin.
                  -1991 Honda Accord LX H22a-

Comment

Working...
                  X