No announcement yet.

Missouri Spring Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm down for this, but it'll have to be next weekend, not this one. I'm going to Mississippi Saturday and will be back Monday.

Also, next weekend, I was going to go to Midnight Madness here in St. Louis, so if we have the meet here, you can all go too.
    There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yeah, not this weekend(21/22), but next weekend(28/29).

What day is the midnight madness?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Midnight Madness is actually friday the 27th.

Saturday the 28th is open test and tune starting at 10am.

Both events are $25 to race, $10 to spectate.

Comment

$25 to race and $10 to spectate?!?

I never.....

We'll see. I dunno if ill feel like making the drive right after work.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
            $25 to race and $10 to spectate?!?

I never.....

We'll see. I dunno if ill feel like making the drive right after work.
            Is that expensive or something?

You get to be there all night until 2am.
            Plus its not just drag racing, theres drifting to watch, and live music, women...its just a party honestly.

Comment

"In dis party....there'll be..TP??"

No, serioulsy...booze?

Comment

Not sure, I could see them selling it at some concession stand.

Comment

Wow, where the hell have I been? I'd be up for making this if I knew for sure my plug wire issue was taken care of. Being that my parts were just ordered, hopefully will ship tomorrow, I do not know how quickly they will get here and then obviously I need to install everything. It's not looking like I am going to be making it though. Sorry guys.

I will be back up and running at full strength by the Spring Dyno Days April 25-26th.

Comment

Is this meet in StL going down this weekend or not? Saturday would be good, or friday night if you want to go to midnight madness. If no one is gonna show, we can say forget it. I think Mike is the only one committed right now anyways.

Comment

Now there's one, just posted, in KS. My car runs just fine, just not getting the mileage i used to. Pretty sure id make it to STL or KC, but ive kinda been wanting to do a thing in STL. But Adam, you're right, if no one else is gonna do this, we might as well forget it or do it another time.

Its supposed to rain here, in columbia, and this is my 3-day. i really dont wanna sit at home, lol.

Btw Adam, AIM me.

Comment

Working...
                      X