Missouri Spring Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missouri Spring Meet

Everyone that showed up to the Missouri Christmas meet had a small conversation about another meet when the weather is better, so here it is.

We want to get this meet in before the big midwest meet in Chicago, so when do you all think?

We were thinking March 21st or 22nd, or the 28th. Personally, that's the two weekends of my spring break, so I can do it then, or any day after May 15th.

We could pick another random weekend between those times, but I might not be able to go then, but its not all about me, so everyone check what's best for you.

If we get better weather, we can actually do some cruising and pictures and stuff since it was cold as hell on the Christmas meet and we were all freezing.

Also, do we want to do this in Columbia again? Mike and I were talking about having it in St. Louis this time. I know that means a farther drive for some of you, but there's so much more to do in St. Louis, I think it would be worth it.

So discuss date, and location. Go!
    Last edited by mndude07; 02-08-2009, 05:20 PM.
    There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets do this.

Im down for any weekend and as long as its one of my 2 or 3 day weekends. The 21/22 works, as does the 28/29, as Adam said.

KC or STL, im cool for whatever. If we have it in STL, us Mid-MO guys can cruise out together. We still got like 5 or 6 weeks, so check your schedules and post up.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I say we do this in STL, so we can get some cool Arch pics. Plus, alot of us Missouri guys were wanting the big meet to be in STL, so this can make up for it, and then you'll all be familiar with the city so you know where you're going when you come through to get to Chicago lol.

Comment

bump

Comment

Yeah...bump.

I think i'll probably sport my EXs until this meet. I cant run on the new Blizzaks until summer, i dont want that much wear. Ill just suck it up and buy new summer tires sometime.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Where the hell are you guys? Do you not want another small meet? Everyone said they would be cool with a meet in warmer weather when we were at the meet in Columbia.

I want to do this. We can have alot more fun with better weather, and I want to see new mods to people's cars. Not to mention I think you guys will like what I should have done by then.

Comment

[]'[]V[] []) () []/\[] []\[].

Comment

Let's do this, I'm a cashew.

Comment

oh hi! yeah, im down for the weekend of the 28th, i think so anyways. ill be in padre for spring break the week before so the 14-22 wouldnt work for me.
                  MRT

Comment

Alright...we got 3 ppl.

Comment

Where's everyone else at? Mike, if you can get ahold of Charlie and let him know to check this thread, I can do the same for Mike here in St. Louis.

What about Jon and the others that were at the Columbia meet? (sorry guys, I fail with names)

This meet should be more people than the Columbia one at least.

Comment

The KC ppl are around...

Mike, Omar/Faheem...Not sure why they havent/dont post. If even they cant go, they could at least let us know.

Id like STL Mike to make this, as he's a cool dude. WilliamW as well, assuming he can. Talk to Mike and Jayson and Ill talk to Charlie and Gabe.

Gabe was working on an H-swap and Charlie's been rocking the TSX, so...

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                          The KC ppl are around...

Mike, Omar/Faheem...Not sure why they havent/dont post. If even they cant go, they could at least let us know.

Id like STL Mike to make this, as he's a cool dude. WilliamW as well, assuming he can. Talk to Mike and Jayson and Ill talk to Charlie and Gabe.

Gabe was working on an H-swap and Charlie's been rocking the TSX, so...
                          Charlie doesn't have his cb anymore??

I'll talk to Jayson, I think his car might be down for quite awhile though.

Comment

Im pretty sure Charlie still has the CB. Noy sure if he'd rock it all the way to STL, but it wouldnt hurt to ask. Jayson could still come up, if he had a way. Vehicle attendance is good, but i like to see faces as well.

Comment

Charlie is trying to seel his CB, as you know.

Im in the midst of tracking down the source of my 41 and 12 CELs. Im hoping to have them fixed by next weekend. Even if i dont, the o2 sensor is brand new and i just cleaned out the EGR today, so...

Who asll is still down for this? Adam? Mike? William?

Comment

Working...
                              X