MO/KAN Mod Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Date?

I only have.....1 thing coming in(so far) that would require a lift. But ill need a grinder or good Dremel as i need to grind a thing or two before said item(s) go on.

If this is like a late spring/early summer thing, i may have susp components to add.

Get a date and get back to us.
    However, be aware of the Midwest CHI meet June 20.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I was thinking either March 21st or after May 15th. Suggestions? Comments?

Comment

off topic, but anyone know how to get a sedan legend lip to fit on a cb? i didnt think it was possible, but apparently it is... picked one up at a jy and wondering if anyone had any ideas
        MRT

Comment

Nothing?

Comment

As long as its one of my 2 or 3 day weekends, im game. Just tell give me advance notice if ill need to bring money or anything.

Depending when, i might have susp parts by then....

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

anyone in kc wanna help me get a legend sedan lip to fit?
              MRT

Comment

Those are always fun.

You didnt find it at the PnP, did you? I was there Sunday and say a sedan AND coupe. Of course, the coupe was bumperless.

Comment

haha yup, i sure did. thats the one off 18th st. expressway and kind of in the hood, right?
                  MRT

Comment

Mike and I were talking about doing another Missouri meet before the big Chicago meet, so we could do the mod party at the same time as that.

10 or so guys can do pretty much anything with a cb in no time flat.
                    There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ryaniskingofyou View Post
                      haha yup, i sure did. thats the one off 18th st. expressway and kind of in the hood, right?
                      I was referring to the one down on Truman...

I need to meet with all you KC guys sometime and we need to do a JY cruise or trip, cuz i only know of 1 or 2 and theres like 5, lol.

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
                      Mike and I were talking about doing another Missouri meet before the big Chicago meet, so we could do the mod party at the same time as that.

10 or so guys can do pretty much anything with a cb in no time flat.
                      I never thought about making the MOD party and the spring meet on the same day...good idea.

Comment

Working...
                      X