Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Import Face Off.

Its coming bitches.....

Im pushing to have my Motor swapped, Suspension dropped, and have the Civic painted by the time IFO rolls around.

Now, Im stuck trying to decide which one to go too...

Noble, Oklahoma on April 19th.

or
    Kansas City, Missouri on May 3rd

Anyone else planing on attending?
    -RIP Eric Hall. Miss you brother-
    newskoolhippy (10:53:37 PM): i want to see a pic of you with a hard-on to prove thats your cock
    newskoolhippy (10:53:56 PM): i need to see your face in the pic
    newskoolhippy (10:54:07 PM): with todays paper in the picture to prove your taking it now

come to kc and ill give you a place to stay, you flamin hot cheeto eater. but seriously, come up, lowering should be done on mi coche too. and you can see my friends 67 chevy truck, hauls ass. fo real. ill hit it up with you
    MRT

Comment

Import Face Off's website now says that "the May 3rd date has been canceled, but reschedule for September 6th, 2009."

I hope to have some plans accomplished by that time, and I would like to make it out to this for once.

EDIT: There is a reduced registration fee for Car Club's that are showing 5 or more vehicles, and the rate is $25 each before any discount and that includes a FREE passenger pass. So $25 gets your car entered in the show portion, gets you (the driver) in, and a passenger pass. Not a bad deal.

And they offer FREE COMPETITION ENTRY vouchers to car show contestants and heads up racers (not bracket racers) who travel from 200 miles or further away.

EDIT 2: Also could be an opportunity for those not attending or wanting to attend another Midwest meet. Would be pretty cool to get a bunch of CB's to show, get the group discount and get a few in for free that are traveling the 200+ miles, and bring the Best Club Participation or Best Club Representation home to CB7tuner.
      Last edited by MadSpleen85; 12-15-2008, 04:28 PM.

Comment

are you fucking retarded? or can you just not read.....

For one, I asked who was going to IFO.

And second, I listed two locations, one in MO, and one in OK.

How the hell does that involve the ICT?

Please keep your douchebaggery to the NorthEast regional section.
        newskoolhippy (10:53:37 PM): i want to see a pic of you with a hard-on to prove thats your cock
        newskoolhippy (10:54:07 PM): with todays paper in the picture to prove your taking it now

Comment

Originally posted by yeamans17 View Post
          Do you really think any of the current KC crew would actually roll down to the ICT?

I didn't think so...
          he obviously doesn't know me dylan
          who is this guy anyways?
          oh, and btw, money is coming soon... lowering...
          MRT

Comment

i love your sig dylan lmao
            to achieve a Fuck, you must first give a Fuck
            Follow me on twitter @tru_whitetrash

Comment

Thanks bro.

Ryan: swap is coming soon, ill bet my swap is dont before your lowered! haha.

Comment

Working...
              X