No announcement yet.

Big Midwest Met

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All Hondas would be do-able. Just make sure any non-CB7 ppl you invite are cool. Dont go posting this on other forums. Try to invite individuals, one-by-one. Otherwise this WILL turn into a HT meet. And we all know what tools they are.

As for "ICT" I always thought it was just a "gangsta" slang for it...

I dont care. Id PREFER somethin closer, but if CHI wins, so be it. Ill ge to cruise up with the likes of steelebluesleepr, mndude and STL_Accord.

Hey, on the subject of hotels...is everyone getting seperate rooms or...what? Like i said earlier, i dont wanna have to say "No homo" but id be down for splitting a room. Im not bringing anybody so a single is all id need. Depending on the hotel, i might also be cool crashing on the floor of someone elses room...

Just thinking ahead....

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

probably be easy to get a group rate too. i bet we have 30+ fairly easy. small hotel, ud think they give us a good rate.

and singles only if u split rooms... u might see something u dont wanna in the middle of the night

Comment

Yeah...i gotta thought about that...Id hope or think we'd be cool about that kinda shit. Keeping it PG-13 and all.

Or at least keepin it under the covers.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
          Yeah...i gotta thought about that...Id hope or think we'd be cool about that kinda shit. Keeping it PG-13 and all.

Or at least keepin it under the covers.
          I though you would want to be bunk buddies?
          wat?

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
            I though you would want to be butt buddies?
            The fuck you say?!?

Never heard of hotels having "bunks".
            Hell, you live close enough, maybe we should crash your place...

Comment

end of may beginning of june it wont be that bad. taste of Chicago isn't until July. being downtown wont be hard at that time of the year. there tons of places we could meet up in especialy on the lake shore.

92ex coupe h22
              93 240sx with silvia front end (kadet in the works)
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1894990

Comment

Is this thread about a Midwest meet or who wants to sleep with who? lol.
                There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i dont think i want to do drag racing
                  im done for a meet, food, cruize, and lots of photos

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
                    I dont care. Id PREFER somethin closer, but if CHI wins, so be it. Ill ge to cruise up with the likes of steelebluesleepr, mndude and STL_Accord
                    I have said before that I really don't care where this meets end up. If it ends up in chi town we will have tons of fun on the drive up.
                    One Day At A Time
                    "Honda Connaisseur"
                    1990 Accord EX Sedan Granada Black Metallic: DD
                    1992 Accord LX Sedan Phantom Grey: SOLD
                    1993 Accord EX Coupe Seattle Silver:FML SOLD
                    1992 Accord DX Sedan: SOLD
                    1993 Accord EX Sedan Arcadia Green: Stolen
                    1999 Acura Integra LS Coupe Milano Red: Dead
                    Bought From: mndude07 h23cb7, deevergote, hondaccordgirl, keeledesign, Fatman88, Jarrett
                    Sold To: Timmyotool, mndude07, Mayberry (RIP), greenbme89, DeadlyNome92

Comment

Edzachary

If it ends up in STL, ill prob end up cruising there mysef, but thats cool. But if its CHI, we can finally get some highway shots from the MO ppl, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                        Edzachary

If it ends up in STL, ill prob end up cruising there mysef, but thats cool. But if its CHI, we can finally get some highway shots from the MO ppl, lol.

Fuck ya I would love to get some hwy shots.
                        One Day At A Time
                        "Honda Connaisseur"
                        Bought From: mndude07 h23cb7, deevergote, hondaccordgirl, keeledesign, Fatman88, Jarrett

Comment

im looking forward to driving my dented se, lowered, and rusted to chi town or stl

Comment

Ok so from the looks of the poll it looks like CHI by a landslide. Its only been up for 7 days.
                            One Day At A Time
                            "Honda Connaisseur"

Comment

^^Motorboatin' son-of-a-bitch^^

Comment

so, Chicago it is huh?

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Working...
                                X