This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kc8enb07 View Post
    umm ok kenny, i thought u were done w/ CBs?

i guess i cant say anything i thought i was done but dude backed out on the prelude i was going to buy today
    up until I had a chance to get my old car back that I put time and effort into....I was done. then...when I got reunited with Rosey....I fell in love with her again.

like I said...theres memories I have with this car. so. Im going to resume the plans I had before I sold her.....

next on the plate... 5spd swap..sometime around march 2010
    92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
    My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7 View Post
      come again????

I put alot of work into this Rosewood CB... suspension...bushings...balljoints...injectors...t iming belt...etc..etc.
      exactly why i said you need your head examined!

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn View Post
        You know that range meet is still on the table , we just need to get the details worked out .
        guns? Someone told me there's an indoor range around here, i dont know where though. I do know there's Clelands up on airport highway near toledo, but there's supposed to be one in defiance too. If my friend doesnt sell his glock he'd probably go. I'd love to go hang out now that i got my timing belt issues sorted.
        Cars:
        91 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
        98 Accord LX Sedan
        95 Eagle Talon TSI AWD (E3 16G, PTE 780cc, Godspeed FMIC)

Comment

Aww... I bet I need to be 18 to shoot...

Wait till February!

Comment

Originally posted by EJX_Michael View Post
            Aww... I bet I need to be 18 to shoot...

Wait till February!
            It would depend on where we go I belive , but I am gonna go out on a limb and say yes you will need to be 18 or have a parent present.
            WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Originally posted by bmxfelon420 View Post
              guns? Someone told me there's an indoor range around here, i dont know where though. I do know there's Clelands up on airport highway near toledo, but there's supposed to be one in defiance too. If my friend doesnt sell his glock he'd probably go. I'd love to go hang out now that i got my timing belt issues sorted.
              closet one i know that would be close to you is blackhawk. Out west on 36. but i dont travel that far because of the distance. I try to go to the powder room.

Comment

Originally posted by H23CB7 View Post
                closet one i know that would be close to you is blackhawk. Out west on 36. but i dont travel that far because of the distance. I try to go to the powder room.

the powder room is great , just a little small

Comment

Forum is close to meeting 30 minimal target for Bisimoto F22ax header group buy, if anyone is seriously interested PM me.

50% ($314.50) needed by Oct. 26th to be counted as "committed & deposit ready".
                  HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by bmxfelon420 View Post

BMX...where the fuck do you live homeskillet??

I live in Port Clinton...how close are you to me? we should meet up!!!!
                    92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                    My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

i wish the hub bearings on the 91 weren't fucked so i could go to one meet before i go to the army.
                      OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

Originally posted by T04ECB7 View Post
                        i wish the hub bearings on the 91 weren't fucked so i could go to one meet before i go to the army.
                        when do you leave?

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Fix them , You can do it .

Comment

not without teh monies i cant.... idk when im leaving... still going through paperwork.... i should know soon...
                            OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

not without teh monies i cant.... idk when im leaving... still going through paperwork.... i should know soon...
                              If you have the will , then you will find a away.

Comment

eek.

good luck, i wouldnt have gone army!
                                but more power to you and hope it goes well for you

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Working...
                                X