This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
    Check under his mattress for a candy stash!
    yeah we stoped that lol
    WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Anything going on the weekend of Sept. 18, 19, 20? Gettin my license back tomorrow!!
      R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

nothing really that i know of. i kinda wanna go for a cruise

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07 View Post
          nothing really that i know of. i kinda wanna go for a cruise
          I wouldn't mind goin for a cruise. I need to get the teg out for a lil while.
          R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Originally posted by 92cord View Post
            I wouldn't mind goin for a cruise. I need to get the teg out for a lil while.
            i want to take the teg out for a lil while

wanna let me?

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen View Post
              i want to take the teg out for a lil while

wanna let me?
              as long as I can shoot sparks from your car. . .

Comment

Originally posted by 92cord View Post
                as long as I can shoot sparks from your car. . .
                lol i think one of us is getting more than the other out of this deal

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

MOOooooo

Traded Arcadia for my old Rosewood brown metallic automatic CB...

it needs the good ol Kenny touch ..Im going to resurrect and nurse Rosey back to good health.

she needs a OUTSIDE driver front door handle ( dude I sold her too was rough on her and broke her arm " handle" ) so I need some help from you guys to locate a rosewood brown metallic driver front door handle *exterior*

and...she needs a DEEP cleaning....outside and inside.

I missed her...and she missed me. I need to resurrect her back to how she was when I sold her.

so..I need YALLS help...somebody slide me a rosewood front driver side door handle.

I will take pics of Rosey..after I give her a good scrubbing....replace the door handle ( he put screws in the broken piece to open the door )
                  92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                  My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7 View Post
                    MOOooooo

Traded Arcadia for my old Rosewood brown metallic automatic CB...

it needs the good ol Kenny touch ..Im going to resurrect and nurse Rosey back to good health.

she needs a OUTSIDE driver front door handle ( dude I sold her too was rough on her and broke her arm " handle" ) so I need some help from you guys to locate a rosewood brown metallic driver front door handle *exterior*

and...she needs a DEEP cleaning....outside and inside.

I missed her...and she missed me. I need to resurrect her back to how she was when I sold her.

so..I need YALLS help...somebody slide me a rosewood front driver side door handle.

I will take pics of Rosey..after I give her a good scrubbing....replace the door handle ( he put screws in the broken piece to open the door )
                    you sold her for a sedan 5spd because you hate auto and now you trade the ex 5spd for it again???

kenny you need your head examined!
                    btw, i made a purchase sir!

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

umm ok kenny, i thought u were done w/ CBs?

i guess i cant say anything i thought i was done but dude backed out on the prelude i was going to buy today
                      Last edited by kc8enb07; 09-17-2009, 08:07 PM.

Comment

You know that range meet is still on the table , we just need to get the details worked out .

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn View Post
                          You know that range meet is still on the table , we just need to get the details worked out .
                          im down.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

I need people to help find a range or someplace where we can shoot .

Comment

i dont know many ranges but theres the lil one near me that is cheap. at max like one out of 3 could get a membership ($15) and rest could be guests of them

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen View Post
                                you sold her for a sedan 5spd because you hate auto and now you trade the ex 5spd for it again???

kenny you need your head examined!
                                btw, i made a purchase sir!
                                come again????

I put alot of work into this Rosewood CB... suspension...bushings...balljoints...injectors...t iming belt...etc..etc.

soon as Shannon gets her a Jetta VR6....Im taking all of the 5spd parts from her rusted CB ...and slap it into Rosey. ( id have to get ABS axles ...8lb flywheel and stage 3 clutch ) before I do the 5spd swap.

So, from this day on....ask questions..before saying...I need my head examined. If you sold an automatic CB..that you dropped...replaced all the balljoints..did a whole bunch of work to...then had the chance to get it back...so you can continue your plans..Im sure you would do it. I didn't want to sell Rosey in the first place...but the reason WHY....I didn't like the auto trans....now that I have all the 5spd parts for a swap ( Shannon's CB )...Im not in a rush to do the swap..I have to wait till she gets another car...then its on and poppin

the green cb needs a new clutch and fuel pump... I traded for Rosey because of the work I put into her... there IS a 5spd swap in the works ..around March or so.

NOTE: I should have NEVER sold this car in the first place. Im in love with her again...I cleaned her...washed her booty...cleaned up her shoes...cleaned her face...and shes almost to KENNY STATUS. ( how she was when I had her. ALMOST. just need to get a driver side front door handle now.
                                92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                                My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Working...
                                X