This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kc8enb07 View Post
    Jocab would know on DevlTuning. I got the feeling they werent interested in groups, but hed know

ill call TPR

EDIT: called TPR, they be willing to rent for a whole day,(he said it be cheaper than per car or per run) its a hub mount Dyno, not a roller. but also more exact. i told him around 15-20 cars at MAX.
    i figured a few come out of the woodwork for a dyno day.

he will call me back soon for prices.
    fuck TPR
    i'll talk to shawn and if he knows we'd go to TPR he'll probably take our business off of their hands.
    OHIO CB7'S #11
    SOLD

Members Ride DevlTuning

Comment

Originally posted by jacobuchanan140 View Post
      fuck TPR
      i'll talk to shawn and if he knows we'd go to TPR he'll probably take our business off of their hands.

Let me know when you find something out

maybe i can get my car tuned down there.
      WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Alright, I just got off the phone with Shawn, he's down for a dyno day on a Saturday in May. We're working on a price but first we need to know how many people are coming. If we have a massive amount we can do an all CB day, but if we don't come up with a lot I'll combine with my Cincinnati group and it'll be more of a mixed group.

I say we meet up and take a little drive, then get food and head over to the shop. There will be photo opportunities there and we can go to a few places around here after as well. Let me know how many people are coming so Shawn can get something together for us.

Edit: Anyone interested in getting tuned (Jeff or others)
        -$125 for a chipped p28, p06, or p72 Crome.
        -$225 if you want NepTune ($100 more is for the licensing fee)
        -$75 an hour for dyno tune

Let me know.
        Last edited by jacobuchanan140; 02-05-2009, 02:23 PM.
        OHIO CB7'S #11
        SOLD

Members Ride DevlTuning

Comment

Alright, I just got off the phone with Shawn, he's down for a dyno day on a Saturday in May. We're working on a price but first we need to know how many people are coming. If we have a massive amount we can do an all CB day, but if we don't come up with a lot I'll combine with my Cincinnati group and it'll be more of a mixed group.

I say we meet up and take a little drive, then get food and head over to the shop. There will be photo opportunities there and we can go to a few places around here after as well. Let me know how many people are coming so Shawn can get something together for us.

Let me know.
          well I am in

Comment

Let me know.
            Have they dealt with any K series?
            R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

I'm down for a dyno run.

*ooooooh page 20 owned, that's a two and a zero!*

Comment

the cleveland auto show is cominup soon too...

its February 28th - March 8th, 2009
                Fridays - Saturdays 11am to 11pm
                Sundays 11am to 8pm
                Mondays - Thursdays 12pm to 10pm

tickets are $14.75

We could all meet up one day...

Comment

Originally posted by EJX_Michael View Post
                  the cleveland auto show is cominup soon too...

its February 28th - March 8th, 2009
                  Fridays - Saturdays 11am to 11pm
                  Sundays 11am to 8pm
                  Mondays - Thursdays 12pm to 10pm

tickets are $14.75

We could all meet up one day...
                  I'll prolly end up going there Feb 28 or March 1. Might be having my car in the Detroit Autorama.
                  R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Originally posted by 92cord View Post
                    Have they dealt with any K series?
                    What would you like tuned? I can work something out special for you with him if you'd like. I'll need a mod list and what engine management you've got now.
                    OHIO CB7'S #11
                    SOLD

Members Ride DevlTuning

Comment

What would you like tuned? I can work something out special for you with him if you'd like. I'll need a mod list and what engine management you've got now.
                      -K20A2 Type S, 6spd tranny
                      -RSX base axles
                      -Golden Eagle Mfg. fuel rail
                      -Sard Fuel Pressure Regulator
                      -DC 4-1 race header for K20 swap
                      -RBC intake manifold (PnP)
                      -Karcepts throttle body adapter plate
                      -Koyo EP3 radiator with slim pusher fan
                      -Short ram intake and stainless mesh filter
                      -Tanabe Super Hyper Medallion exhaust
                      -Earl's black -6AN lines and fittings
                      -Earl's fuel filter
                      -Walbarro 255lph fuel pump
                      -Hondata K-Pro ECU

Any other info?

Comment

I need a list of people planning on attanding the feb21st meet

Comment

Originally posted by 92cord View Post
                          -K20A2 Type S, 6spd tranny
                          -RSX base axles
                          -Golden Eagle Mfg. fuel rail
                          -Sard Fuel Pressure Regulator
                          -DC 4-1 race header for K20 swap
                          -RBC intake manifold (PnP)
                          -Karcepts throttle body adapter plate
                          -Koyo EP3 radiator with slim pusher fan
                          -Short ram intake and stainless mesh filter
                          -Tanabe Super Hyper Medallion exhaust
                          -Earl's black -6AN lines and fittings
                          -Earl's fuel filter
                          -Walbarro 255lph fuel pump
                          -Hondata K-Pro ECU

Any other info?
                          I talked to him, he said as long as you've got kpro he'll do it.
                          OHIO CB7'S #11
                          SOLD

Members Ride DevlTuning

Comment

SuperFly Update!

I got this Email from the guy that runs 330tuning and organizes the SuperFly meets.

_________

New and Improved for its 10th-year running! With just under 3 months until the first official Superfly Sunday on May 10th, 2009.

We're going back to our ASR Motorsports roots by making Superfly a mostly Sport Compact-only Weekly Cruise-in. What's that mean to you? Well it means Trucks (lifted and/or lowered) and Motorcycles (of any kind) need not apply. The rauckus caused by these groups and the headaches they brought forth are no longer worth it. So, if you find yourself behind the wheel of a Honda, Mustang, Maserati, Toyota, Porsche, Nissan, DSM, etc (shall I go on?), then this show is for you. This is YOUR Superfly Sunday.

Superfly Sunday will once again be graciously hosted by the Spaghetti Warehouse in Downtown Akron. Those with trucks and/or motorcycles will be asked to leave the show, and removed with our backing of the Akron Police Department if necessary. We look forward to Summer and another great Superfly season! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at augie@330tuning.com

See you in 81 days!
                            Augie

______

Add 330tuning on myspace if you'd like. they do some cool stuff.

The Hatch < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - My Cars - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > The Accord

Comment

Cabin meet update!!

One cabin has been reserved for 2 nights so far. Please let me know who plans on staying the night there with us, so I can determined on whether we are going to need another one. Even if you don't plan on spending the night, let me know how many are coming for the Saturday cruise and cookout.

Thanks!!
                              CB7 wife, BMW mother, Z24 owner

www.ohioaccords.com/phpbb

R.I.P. JOJO...WE MISS YOU

Comment

Originally posted by honda_kid View Post
                                I got this Email from the guy that runs 330tuning and organizes the SuperFly meets.
                                I'll prolly attend some of these meets.

Originally posted by sunshine372 View Post
                                Cabin meet update!!

One cabin has been reserved for 2 nights so far. Please let me know who plans on staying the night there with us, so I can determined on whether we are going to need another one. Even if you don't plan on spending the night, let me know how many are coming for the Saturday cruise and cookout.

Thanks!!
                                If I do end up going to the cabin meet, it will only be during the day. I prolly won't stay the night.

Comment

Working...
                                X