This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
    Or check them all out and plan a few different track meets.

Jeff - I got your message, I'll call you this afternoon.
    okay sorry I have a huge migrain.

thats an idea as well
    WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn View Post
      okay sorry I have a huge migrain.

thats an idea as well
      What, having a huge migraine?
      R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Originally posted by 92cord View Post
        CB7 wife, BMW mother, Z24 owner

www.ohioaccords.com/phpbb

R.I.P. JOJO...WE MISS YOU

Comment

Yes sir it is , everyone should have one lol

Comment

-Norwalk
            -Nat. Trails
            -Quaker City
            -?????????
            kilkare

im not sure about quaker city? where is that? and national trails can get boring bc we are soooooooooooo slow and outnumbered

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07 View Post
              kilkare

im not sure about quaker city? where is that? and national trails can get boring bc we are soooooooooooo slow and outnumbered
              i am planning on going there a few times next year i dont think it's that bad

Comment

kilkare

i don't know about you but the next time i run it well definitely be in the 14's. So thats not slow for a cb. I think stock is in the 17's

Comment

Originally posted by H23CB7 View Post
                  i don't know about you but the next time i run it well definitely be in the 14's. So thats not slow for a cb. I think stock is in the 17's
                  Hell, stock could run in the 18s or worse the way the track was not-gripping last time. And why didn't you run last time? NT can get boring if you're not running though because it takes so long to see your peeps run again.

Comment

yeah i passed out waiting to see jake run sitting on the beachers, then realized he was behind me and had quit lol

Comment

yay i got above 1300 posts lol

Comment

yay i got above 1300 posts lol
                        lmao

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

wishful thinking eh?

lol what are you doing...you are up to something as i havent heard anything from you lately.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

la rue is a good local track. pretty much if you pay ur money and you have a liscense the let you race. small quick stagin lanes. anything from street to full on drag to bikes quads and even jr. dragsters. 10 bucks per person to watch or race.

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                              Hell, stock could run in the 18s or worse the way the track was not-gripping last time. And why didn't you run last time? NT can get boring if you're not running though because it takes so long to see your peeps run again.
                              i didn't run cause i already know what i would have ran. And i have to have radials the next time cause all i do is spin like crazy out of the whole and 2nd gear.
                              Originally posted by slammed4thgen View Post
                              wishful thinking eh?

lol what are you doing...you are up to something as i havent heard anything from you lately.
                              lol wouldn't you like to know. Im being like you and sneaking things. lol. No not much just a few minor things. maybe late spring early summer i will have more internals to throw in.

Comment

i didn't run cause i already know what i would have ran. And i have to have radials the next time cause all i do is spin like crazy out of the whole and 2nd gear.
                                Sounds like me in my teg. I got some drag radials, but I wasn't able to try them out. Can't wait til spring
                                R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Working...
                                X