This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by honda_kid View Post
    i'll get all that info for ya soon. all i do is work during the week, which is where i'm headed now, so i'm not on here to much on week days.

cool thanks .
    WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07 View Post
      meet idea:

why not go to big away meets more than a bunch of lil meets? i think they would be more enjoyable w/ like 30+ accords vs hard to get 8. new ppl and new areas.

like ATL meet (car pool to that) and Chicago. then the Cabin Meet and a Cincinnati area meet to change it up a bit. just a thought, get out of the Cbus area for a change

i have been told cincinnati has a friday night thing by the river for imports? my aunt says 80-100 cars in the summer. plus theres a few guys in cincinnati that never really come to meets and alot of new places for pics
      the bum spot isnt the best place for us to have a meet haha we get busted up a lot but theres tons of cincy cars downtown all weekend.

im still down for a cincy meet and ive got a pretty good size following down here, not cb's of course, but some nice cars. let me know if you guys are interested.
      OHIO CB7'S #11
      SOLD

Members Ride DevlTuning

Comment

well i meant it as a example of the scene in cincy. i know they get the boot alot lol

is there any good areas for a meet? maybe just over the river?

Comment

Originally posted by jacobuchanan140 View Post
          the bum spot isnt the best place for us to have a meet haha we get busted up a lot but theres tons of cincy cars downtown all weekend.

im still down for a cincy meet and ive got a pretty good size following down here, not cb's of course, but some nice cars. let me know if you guys are interested.
          I think we would be intreseted in a cincy meet let see where it goes

Comment

alot of hills for "spirited" driving

Comment

heres the info on Superfly

Superfly Sunday at
              Spaghetti Warehouse
              510 S Main St Bldg 33
              Akron, OH 44311-1055

its every sunday evening in the spring, summer and fall, as long as the weather is decent. if the weather is warm and dry theres a lot of cars there. weather is a big factor. and we're actually allowed there. the only time we have to worry about the cops is if ppl start racing down the road or doin stupid shit (burnouts, fighting, ya kno). usually starts around 7ish
              Last edited by honda_kid; 01-14-2009, 09:52 PM.

The Hatch < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - My Cars - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > The Accord

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07 View Post
                maybe just over the river?
                and through the woods to grandma's house we go. . .
                R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

we need a meet bigger than the atl-chicago-AFM-and socal meets combined
                  to achieve a Fuck, you must first give a Fuck
                  Follow me on twitter @tru_whitetrash

Comment

Originally posted by 92cord View Post

lmao .........

Comment

heres the info on Superfly

Superfly Sunday at
                      Spaghetti Warehouse
                      510 S Main St Bldg 33
                      Akron, OH 44311-1055

its every sunday evening in the spring, summer and fall, as long as the weather is decent. if the weather is warm and dry theres a lot of cars there. weather is a big factor. and we're actually allowed there. the only time we have to worry about the cops is if ppl start racing down the road or doin stupid shit (burnouts, fighting, ya kno). usually starts around 7ish
                      What date do you want to do this ?

Comment

i dont have any dates in mind just yet. the warm weather is still a few months away. i'm open to suggestions. like i said before tho, weather is a big factor for this thing. if its crappy out, there wont hardly be anyone. if its nice out, the parking lot will be nearly full.

The Hatch < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - My Cars - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > The Accord

Comment

i dont have any dates in mind just yet. the warm weather is still a few months away. i'm open to suggestions. like i said before tho, weather is a big factor for this thing. if its crappy out, there wont hardly be anyone. if its nice out, the parking lot will be nearly full.

I understand completely , just keep us updated .

Comment

no problem

Comment

Originally posted by 92cord View Post
                              reading your bedtime stories again?

i meant over the ohio river to covington, KY area :P

Originally posted by acc0rd_adicti0n View Post
                              we need a meet bigger than the atl-chicago-AFM-and socal meets combined
                              atl suppose to have 80, afm had 90, chicago probably 35-40, and i dunno about socal. so at least 300 cars?? if u can find that many ppl into cb/cd accords. then set up the meet and we will come
                              Last edited by kc8enb07; 01-15-2009, 07:35 AM.

Comment

Sup everyone. So my goal for warm weather 2009 is to get my white Accord road-worthy, once and for all. I already have the plan of attack for it, have to buy some specialized tools and I'm set.

Anyhow, I've been busy and not really in the loop anymore on meets around the midwest region. What is a meet come spring/summer 2009 that is worthwhile and/or larger one that is planned and looks promising? I would be up for a 3-5 hour drive one-way to one of these meets. I'm not ready financially or doubt I could convince my wife for a longer trip, as we have other plans and this new house. Thanks.

Hope to see some more progress on the cars in the midwest area. I know a few of you have projects in progress and have been working hard. Looking forward to it.
                                Last edited by HondaFan81; 01-15-2009, 01:50 PM.
                                HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Working...
                                X