ict halloween meet!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ict halloween meet!!!!!

well it sounds like us ict guys need to "get it together" and do a meet, and well here it is!!!! all who want to go are welcome! the plans are do a meet and greet with all the cb members and non members, then weather permitting do a bbq ( it might be sweatshirt weather but thats ok!) i will provide the hot dogs and burgers, and we the ict crew will provide the condiments, then a short photoshoot at the meet location. then off for a cruise (we in the ict have a tendency to do go on long cruises) after that and or along the way stop at a few spots for more pics! if any of the k.c. crew come down or anyone else for that matter i dont know when u would want to leave so im iffy about planning much more into the evening! those of u who would want to stay longer or overnight we can work out details at that time! since i am calling it a halloween meet costumes optional! lol

meet location: sedgwick county park

time: 1:00pm till whenever

who:cb7tuner's new and seasoned young and old

date: saturday october 25th 2008

post up if u wanna come, and let me get some insight into what weekend is best for everyone. oh the ict got some new recruit's that just became members! this would be there first meet so lets try to give them a good welcome

there is a month and a half till this meet! i also need it what weekend is best! 2nd or 3rd in october?
    mabye:
    williamw
    greencb7inkc
    203cree

roll call:
    sleepycb7
    hondaccordgrl
    heylookitsdylan
    cmak
    jdmh22acb7
    ryaniskingofyou
    lxinks
    johnson racing
    josh (an old friend with a 91 cb he's not on here)
    knopf (he's on here but he has under 30 posts)
    zech (lol he just bought my 90 ex 5spd coupe,not on here yet)
    a few others that dont have acords
    Last edited by sleepycb7; 10-15-2008, 02:00 PM.
    some cars have wings cuz they look cool.
    some cars have wings cuz they increase efficiency.
    some cars have wings to keep them from taking flight.
    f1 fan

I will for sure be there. Gotta start sellin shit so I can get some gas and food money, I will probably head home the same day though, because I dont know if I can find someone to watch my kids overnight. 2 nights in a row.

I will head out early morning though.

and the 3rd sat in oct I think would be best for at least me. Rents not due or anything in the middle of the month. So for me I think taht would be the best day

And I plan on getting my car fixed by next weekend, so hopefully I wont still have a vac leak.

And Mike, if you want to just ride along with me your more than welcome to, if you dont have the cash for gas.

As for anyone else that wants to go but doesnt have al ot of money, just pitch in a little to help for gas, but not pay all of it.

Looking forward to coming down there guys.

(at least this is closer than the TN meet I keep going to )

Nicole

Nicole
    MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

sweet glad to hear from u! i'll put you on the list!

keep'em comming guys!

since it is a halloween meet i have a treat in store, it might be corny but it should be fun! stay cb7tuned
      f1 fan

Comment

Dan, check the MOKAN thread. 1 person may not quite be enough, but if im off or can get off, i may make this. Itll probbaly be a 3-4 hour trip, but if i had some company on the ride down, id be down. Been through Topeka, but not ict. Id like to see how you guys put it down.

Put me on the maybe list and ill let you know as it gets closer.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Dan, You know Im down, Always.

Lets just hope my new little projects are done in time!

Might as well throw Craigs name on the list too, You know hes always down. hahaha.

oh yea, And call me like a week in advance and remind me to charge my camera, So it doesnt die like last time. bahahaha
          -RIP Eric Hall. Miss you brother-
          newskoolhippy (10:53:37 PM): i want to see a pic of you with a hard-on to prove thats your cock
          newskoolhippy (10:53:56 PM): i need to see your face in the pic
          newskoolhippy (10:54:07 PM): with todays paper in the picture to prove your taking it now

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
            Dan, check the MOKAN thread. 1 person may not quite be enough, but if im off or can get off, i may make this. Itll probbaly be a 3-4 hour trip, but if i had some company on the ride down, id be down. Been through Topeka, but not ict. Id like to see how you guys put it down.

Put me on the maybe list and ill let you know as it gets closer.
            sweet i will try and help out any i can! pm me or post up i will keep everyone informed! EVERYONE IS WELCOME!!!!!
            f1 fan

Comment

Originally posted by heylookitsdylan View Post
              Dan, You know Im down, Always.

Lets just hope my new little projects are done in time!

Might as well throw Craigs name on the list too, You know hes always down. hahaha.

oh yea, And call me like a week in advance and remind me to charge my camera, So it doesnt die like last time. bahahaha

this will be quite entertaining shelby and knopf will be there! and i still have a few plans instore for the meet!
              f1 fan

Comment

me too. glad nicole is coming, at least someone from kc thats actually modded is coming. haha, no more staring at stock cars. hahahaha. woot!
                newskoolhippy (10:53:37 PM): i want to see a pic of you with a hard-on to prove thats your cock
                newskoolhippy (10:54:07 PM): with todays paper in the picture to prove your taking it now

Comment

me too. glad nicole is coming, at least someone from kc thats actually modded is coming. haha, no more staring at stock cars. hahahaha. woot!
                  lol dylan your such an ass haha!
                  f1 fan

Comment

its the truth, an un-named person from kc, bitches about gas and the cost of driving to the ict, and then claims to be a true crew member....

Like we arent broke? Dan, Craig and myself all have our own cribs, pay all our own bills, and still mod our cars. If your broke, Do something about it. We seem to manage.

Hurray for mommy and daddy!

anywho, im done. haha

Comment

count me in

im down now that my new motors in and lookin clean. will have the interior fixed by then and the new windshield lol dan.
                      h23a3 lxinks

Comment

its the truth, an un-named person from kc, bitches about gas and the cost of driving to the ict, and then claims to be a true crew member....

Like we arent broke? Dan, Craig and myself all have our own cribs, pay all our own bills, and still mod our cars. If your broke, Do something about it. We seem to manage.

Hurray for mommy and daddy!

anywho, im done. haha
                        Im willing to bet that is directed right at me. So here I am. If you have something to say come say it to me, instead of hiding behind a computer screen.

Comment

WOW! Lets act like we are in 2nd grade awesome Dylan. However, Sounds like the meet would be fun and it is a good idea! I have a surprise party the second weekend and work on the third! Good luck with a turn out and hope to see some good costumes along with nice cars!

Belize Blue 2008 Honda Accord EX-L Driver

3.5L V6 and 6 Speed Manual Transmission

Comment

Guys, Can we please not flame this thread, I'd appreciate it if every post thats not about this meet be deleted. Thanks.

Sucks you cant make it chic, Thanks for Kind words!

Comment

I know it wasnt directly towards me, but im fairly stock... Kinda by choice though. Not cuz im broke. Well, i was, but, im working on that now, lol.

Dan, i think i could manage gas. And like i said, if me and nicole met in KC and rode down, id feel ALOT better. Not worried about the drive, just my car, lol. I know, i know, but if i DO break down, i dont want it happen when im by myself.

If im correct, i have to work the 18th. Ill have a 3-day weekend the 11th, so thatd be best for me. I should be able to do it the 25th also.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                              Originally posted by Jarrett
                              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                              X