Minnesotas official spotted thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minnesotas official spotted thread

We need a spotted thread so we can inform all the people out there who is not aware of this site.

Its also nice to actually know that there is other cb7 tuners out then us low lives that browse this forum everyday.

Sorry if one has been created already.

most minnesotans are on MNSPORTCOMPACTS.NET...

but that site is sort of a joke! too many stupid people on it...
    part 1 part 2

Comment

Yeah, I go in there but there is a lot of people in there that are posers. I Mostly go there to read.

Comment

True......I was there a few times..Didn't like it as much as here.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by jimy

Its also nice to actually know that there is other cb7 tuners out then us low lives that browse this forum everyday.

True......I guess they don't know about cb7tuner's
          The guy that brought my black cb has a grey cb..Very nice and very clean.
          Told him about cb7tuner.com too...

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Everyday I from my drive home from work I see a tan 4dr parked on the driveway. It seems like it never moves from there. Its on larpenter ave and Edgerton right across from the cemetary. I might have to snap a picture one day on my way home.

Comment

i officially put in a trade for my dsm for a h22 cb!

yal will definitely know if it goes through!

i need a wagon though! my true love!
              part 1 part 2

Comment

Everyday I from my drive home from work I see a tan 4dr parked on the driveway. It seems like it never moves from there. Its on larpenter ave and Edgerton right across from the cemetary. I might have to snap a picture one day on my way home.
                Yes....I saw that a few time..
                And true from what I see it never move..

Originally posted by johnson
                i officially put in a trade for my dsm for a h22 cb!

yal will definitely know if it goes through!

i need a wagon though! my true love!

Great!!

Comment

I spotted a sliver CB7 in Hastings at Walmart.. the guy just pulled in as I was leaving so I pulled up to him and gave him the URL to this site.

He said he had some muffler issues, and you could see that the care needed some serious body work.. it looked like the rear-quarters were bondo'd right over the paint. It also had Spyder side skirts and what looked like a legend lip on it.

All in all, a few hours of body work, some paint and a rear lip kit and the car looked like it could be a pretty nice ride.. even though the skirts were longer than the front lip.

He said he'd check out the site, but I haven't heard from him or seen him around

--------

There's also this white or light grey CB7 that rolls around Cottage Grove at night. It's kitted and lowered. It has the Extreme rear bumper (same as me!) and it looked like it had the spyder side skirts and R34 front bumper.

Not sure who the guy is, though.. I always just miss him

-mak

Bought From: MadSpleen85, jimy, CB7_ACCORD (kouzie), Chrisfrom1986
                  Sold To: vinbon63, chessboxer, darkfusion42, LowNknoxville, bowzil, 1993hAccord, mcdizzle, 93accordfreak, lilb_1979, rocketman_471, Bad_dude
                  Traded With: cb95spd, chessboxer, sohc em
                  [ Completed | Pending ]

Comment

I also wonder if most of these other drivers are as laid back as we are.

Comment

my neighbor has a blue 4 door with an h22 in it but he never really socializes with me... i always try to go talk to em but they dont seem the type that enjoy the company as much as i would... i tried to get him to go out to university with me but they never want to... he does have a pretty sweet accord and his bro has the orange mk2 swapped 7mgte!
                      part 1 part 2

Comment

i've seen a black 93 cb7 ex, lolz he was the guy that bought my pacesettler exhaust and kit. Has anyone seen a gunmetal color cb7?? its a 92-93, i've only seen it once on uni.

1994 Accord Coupe LX BPU
                        1991 Galant VR4 #1395/2000 Sold
                        1990 Accord EX 4DR Sold
                        1990 Galant Base Model junked it
                        1991 Accord EX 4DR gave away

Comment

I saw a light blue/green with bodykits..And a big wing driving around east side...
                          I think the guy live on Arlington and up the hill close by Edgerton..
                          Saw the car part there all the time..

Comment

I also wonder if most of these other drivers are as laid back as we are.
                            I guess they just don't care

Comment

Jeeze.. hasn't anyone ever seen my rolling around?

I drive EVERYWHERE

Jimy, obviously, has seen my cb7 in peron... hard to believe nobody else has, since I go everywhere (Oakdale, Maplewood, Lake Elmo, Woodbury, Cottage Grove, Hastings, Vermillion, Saint Paul, Minneapolis, Newport, Saint Paul Park, etc... etc...)

-mak

Bought From: MadSpleen85, jimy, CB7_ACCORD (kouzie), Chrisfrom1986
                              Sold To: vinbon63, chessboxer, darkfusion42, LowNknoxville, bowzil, 1993hAccord, mcdizzle, 93accordfreak, lilb_1979, rocketman_471, Bad_dude
                              Traded With: cb95spd, chessboxer, sohc em
                              [ Completed | Pending ]

Comment

Working...
                              X