Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jimy
    I'm game for bowling.
    Me too........maybe bowling after the meet.....

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by mak
      I just remember going to MOA a few times a week when I was younger, the streets were always flooded with people.. haven't been there in a couple of years, though.

I suck at bowling .. but my wife loves to bowl, maybe she'd enjoy it?

I still say we should meet at Grand Buffet for pics, then maybe food.. then maybe we could all cruise to the MOA since it's right down the highway from Grand Buffet - then we could take more pics in the parking ramp or in the front lot.. then maybe another (mini) cruise?

What do you guys think of that idea?

-mak

HAHA.....Me either I haven't been to MOA in awhile...

AND YES I suck at bowling too but my wife love it too.....

Let just meet, eat, cruise,pics than bowling will come in play later that week?

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post

HAHA.....Me either I haven't been to MOA in awhile...

AND YES I suck at bowling too but my wife love it too.....

Let just meet, eat, cruise,pics than bowling will come in play later that week?
        sounds like a plan but when.

Comment

Originally posted by jimy View Post
          I vote either August 30th or September 6th. That'd be a Saturday. Maybe around noon sometime we could meet up.

Where will we meet? You guys OK with Grand Buffet then or do you have another place in mind?

-mak

Bought From: MadSpleen85, jimy, CB7_ACCORD (kouzie), Chrisfrom1986
          Sold To: vinbon63, chessboxer, darkfusion42, LowNknoxville, bowzil, 1993hAccord, mcdizzle, 93accordfreak, lilb_1979, rocketman_471, Bad_dude
          Traded With: cb95spd, chessboxer, sohc em
          [ Completed | Pending ]

Comment

Originally posted by jimy
            You guys tell me

Originally posted by mak
            I vote either August 30th or September 6th. That'd be a Saturday. Maybe around noon sometime we could meet up.

Where will we meet? You guys OK with Grand Buffet then or do you have another place in mind?

-mak

Can't on the 30th..I'm going camping unless you guys want to tag alone ...Well I'm looking for more people anyways..
            3 1/2 hour drive up north to Bigfork.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
              You guys tell me

Can't on the 30th..I'm going camping unless you guys want to tag alone ...Well I'm looking for more people anyways..
              3 1/2 hour drive up north to Bigfork.

How about the 6th, then?

-mak

Sold To: vinbon63, chessboxer, darkfusion42, LowNknoxville, bowzil, 1993hAccord, mcdizzle, 93accordfreak, lilb_1979, rocketman_471, Bad_dude
              [ Completed | Pending ]

Comment

the thing about fall dates are that they are around hunting season so i wont be able to make any... but as for bowling i will be there tonight! anyone can join me if theyd like? if ya lookin to come? look for this guy!!!

that'd be me!!! feel free to come by and join! i dont know who is goin tonight but i am...
                part 1 part 2

Comment

I have a big family and friends paintball event on the 30th.

Comment

I was browsing through youtube and looked up cb7tuner. There is alot of nice vids out there.

MN needs to represent with a pimp vid. We need to gather a bunch of cb7's together and make a main stream vid.

Can't let the other regions out do us up here.

Comment

This is a pretty nice vid...good editing and good music.

Comment

6th and 30th are no good for me. 30th i go camping with me friends fam, and i just started a new job so i don't think i could afford the drive on the 6th. but the 13th works for me.

WINTER = HONDA UPRAGES - Last year was a HUGE suspension upgrade. This year its cockpit upgrades, brakes, wheels, and a possible tune and/or motor swap.

Comment

what about just do it in october??

1994 Accord Coupe LX BPU
                          1991 Galant VR4 #1395/2000 Sold
                          1990 Accord EX 4DR Sold
                          1990 Galant Base Model junked it
                          1991 Accord EX 4DR gave away

Comment

Originally posted by 92_dr_p View Post
                            6th and 30th are no good for me. 30th i go camping with me friends fam, and i just started a new job so i don't think i could afford the drive on the 6th. but the 13th works for me.
                            13th might work, but it'll be pushing it for Sunny weather.

Originally posted by dark_stalker View Post
                            what about just do it in october??
                            I'm in Cottage Grove all of the time.

I keep seeing this white/light grey cb7 rolling around The Grove that's kitted.. I always just miss the guy at Jamaco (BP on Jamaica Ave.), though.. that wouldn't happen to be you, would it?

-mak

[ Completed | Pending ]

Comment

yeah im down for a cruise down to lacrosse, WI in october!

their hmong new year????

there is always a corvette cruise that goes down!

not sure which weekend but i can get it set up if anyone is interested?

will be spending the night though? gotta hit up the bars!!!
                              part 1 part 2

Comment

Originally posted by mak
                                How about the 6th, then?

-mak
                                I have no problem as long as its not the end of aug.

Comment

Working...
                                X