3rd Minnesota Meet - Discussion & Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnson
    the thing about fall dates are that they are around hunting season so i wont be able to make any... but as for bowling i will be there tonight! anyone can join me if theyd like? if ya lookin to come? look for this guy!!!

that'd be me!!! feel free to come by and join! i dont know who is goin tonight but i am...
    WHAT!! a guy with fish

Originally posted by jimy
    I have a big family and friends paintball event on the 30th.
    Originally posted by jimy;
    I was browsing through youtube and looked up cb7tuner. There is alot of nice vids out there.

MN needs to represent with a pimp vid. We need to gather a bunch of cb7's together and make a main stream vid.

Can't let the other regions out do us up here.

True......

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

This is a pretty nice vid...good editing and good music.
      yeah.......saw that awhile ago..someone should do that..

Originally posted by 92_dr_p
      6th and 30th are no good for me. 30th i go camping with me friends fam, and i just started a new job so i don't think i could afford the drive on the 6th. but the 13th works for me.
      yeah..I'm camping on the 28th to the 31st also..

Originally posted by dark_stalker
      what about just do it in october??
      I'm fine with oct..OCT is not that cold anyway..

Originally posted by johnson
      yeah im down for a cruise down to lacrosse, WI in october!

their hmong new year????

there is always a corvette cruise that goes down!

not sure which weekend but i can get it set up if anyone is interested?

will be spending the night though? gotta hit up the bars!!!
      interesting.....

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Cruise to lacross probably wont be good for me. I never get a full weekend off.

Comment

Cruise to lacross probably wont be good for me. I never get a full weekend off.
          X2........2 hours

Comment

Anyone here down for a mini-meet this weekend?

My cb7 is in rough shape (needs body work) but it'd be cool to have sort of a mini-meet, maybe mid-day in Woodbury or something? Maybe some pics, food if you guys are hungry and a quick cruise?

If anyone is interested, PM me and let me know! I'm shooting for Saturday around noon in Woodbury, maybe we could meet in the Walmart parking lot off of 94;

Wal-Mart
            10240 Hudson Road
            Woodbury, MN 55129

Might be cool, idk..

On another note, I've handed out the URL to this site to a few CB7 owners.. one of them I met at Walmart in Hastings, he drove a silver CB7 and had spider side skirts and a legend lip, but the body was in very bad shape.. he said something about needing exhaust and I told him to check out the site here, forgot his name, though.

Anyways, if anyone wants to meet up this weekend for pics and maybe food (just a quick get-together) PM me!

-mak

Bought From: MadSpleen85, jimy, CB7_ACCORD (kouzie), Chrisfrom1986
            Sold To: vinbon63, chessboxer, darkfusion42, LowNknoxville, bowzil, 1993hAccord, mcdizzle, 93accordfreak, lilb_1979, rocketman_471, Bad_dude
            Traded With: cb95spd, chessboxer, sohc em
            [ Completed | Pending ]

Comment

might be cool to meet this weekend. It depends if I'm paintballing this Saturday or not.

Comment

Originally posted by jimy View Post
                might be cool to meet this weekend. It depends if I'm paintballing this Saturday or not.
                If Saturday doesn't work for you, Sunday might work for me, if it's better for you.

-mak

Sold To: vinbon63, chessboxer, darkfusion42, LowNknoxville, bowzil, 1993hAccord, mcdizzle, 93accordfreak, lilb_1979, rocketman_471, Bad_dude
                [ Completed | Pending ]

Comment

Originally posted by mak View Post
                  If Saturday doesn't work for you, Sunday might work for me, if it's better for you.

-mak
                  I have wedding on Sunday to go to. Possibly Saturday Afternoon. After that a cruise through midway?

Haven't been there in like 6 or so years.

Comment

Originally posted by mak
                    Anyone here down for a mini-meet this weekend?

My cb7 is in rough shape (needs body work) but it'd be cool to have sort of a mini-meet, maybe mid-day in Woodbury or something? Maybe some pics, food if you guys are hungry and a quick cruise?

If anyone is interested, PM me and let me know! I'm shooting for Saturday around noon in Woodbury, maybe we could meet in the Walmart parking lot off of 94;

Wal-Mart
                    10240 Hudson Road
                    Woodbury, MN 55129

Might be cool, idk..

On another note, I've handed out the URL to this site to a few CB7 owners.. one of them I met at Walmart in Hastings, he drove a silver CB7 and had spider side skirts and a legend lip, but the body was in very bad shape.. he said something about needing exhaust and I told him to check out the site here, forgot his name, though.

Anyways, if anyone wants to meet up this weekend for pics and maybe food (just a quick get-together) PM me!

-mak

Originally posted by mak

-mak

DAMN.....have fun and take some pics will you...
                    I can't either day..

should have a mini meet once in awhile..

Comment

I have wedding on Sunday to go to. Possibly Saturday Afternoon. After that a cruise through midway?

Haven't been there in like 6 or so years.

Me too......oh wait, the most recent one was during the last meet..

Comment

Originally posted by mak View Post
                        13th might work, but it'll be pushing it for Sunny weather.

I'm in Cottage Grove all of the time.

I keep seeing this white/light grey cb7 rolling around The Grove that's kitted.. I always just miss the guy at Jamaco (BP on Jamaica Ave.), though.. that wouldn't happen to be you, would it?

-mak
                        its not mine, but I've seen him around. My old Cb7 was a pearl black but i sold it in February, now i drive a black galant vr4. if you seen me around.

old cb7
                        Last edited by dark_stalker; 08-14-2008, 12:05 PM.

1994 Accord Coupe LX BPU
                        1991 Galant VR4 #1395/2000 Sold
                        1990 Accord EX 4DR Sold
                        1990 Galant Base Model junked it
                        1991 Accord EX 4DR gave away

Comment

Originally posted by johnson View Post
                          yeah im down for a cruise down to lacrosse, WI in october!

their hmong new year????

there is always a corvette cruise that goes down!

not sure which weekend but i can get it set up if anyone is interested?

will be spending the night though? gotta hit up the bars!!!
                          hey johnson
                          i remember seeing you at maplewood mall when cb7_accord and us were having a 4 car meet on the parking.

1994 Accord Coupe LX BPU
                          1991 Galant VR4 #1395/2000 Sold
                          1990 Accord EX 4DR Sold
                          1990 Galant Base Model junked it
                          1991 Accord EX 4DR gave away

Comment

Originally posted by dark_stalker
                            hey johnson
                            i remember seeing you at maplewood mall when cb7_accord and us were having a 4 car meet on the parking.
                            I remember now.....
                            that guy in the wagon pass us and go vroom vroom.....

Comment

Originally posted by dark_stalker View Post
                              its not mine, but I've seen him around. My old Cb7 was a pearl black but i sold it in February, now i drive a black galant vr4. if you seen me around.

old cb7
                              Do you live by Park? That looks like the road that passes by Nina's Park in the background

I know a few people up that way, but I'm not sure if I've seen your vr4 around.

You seen me around at all? My little brother plays Soccer in Cottage Grove, so I'm usually around..

-mak

PS: Anyone else want to meet up with Jimy and me Saturday?!?

[ Completed | Pending ]

Comment

yeah i was droppin off the baby mama at the mall!!! i would have stopped by but didnt want to intrude? went gander mtn instead!

and i think i picked up a tmo chip from dark stalker if its the galant my bro seen? i didnt see you but my bro picked up for me and you said black vr4 from cottage grove?

oh and are you gonna make it to the dsm cookout in rogers on the 24th?
                                we got maybe 5 cars goin so tag along and roll deep!
                                Last edited by johnson; 08-14-2008, 06:21 PM.
                                part 1 part 2

Comment

Working...
                                X