No announcement yet.

3rd Minnesota Meet - Discussion & Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NO $$$ for me...it was a freaking hit and run!
    91-accord

watch quick clip: 10-80 mph

Comment

Damn, you don't have full coverage either huh.

Comment

Originally posted by 91-accord
        NO $$$ for me...it was a freaking hit and run!
        well...time to part it out j/k
        Sorry Nhia..Get it fix..is that bad? pics?

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by jimy View Post
          Theres a first for everyone. You should bring your wife too. Its probably going to be about 60 asian people running around shooting each other. Some played only once, and some will be there first time as to some been playing for 10 years.
          Guess I can't go, I'm not Asian

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
          well...time to part it out j/k
          Sorry Nhia..Get it fix..is that bad? pics?
          x2.. Pics!!

-mak

PS: I got new tires!!!! ..but my wife still works, so hopefully the meet moves to the following weekend

Bought From: MadSpleen85, jimy, CB7_ACCORD (kouzie), Chrisfrom1986
          Sold To: vinbon63, chessboxer, darkfusion42, LowNknoxville, bowzil, 1993hAccord, mcdizzle, 93accordfreak, lilb_1979, rocketman_471, Bad_dude
          Traded With: cb95spd, chessboxer, sohc em
          [ Completed | Pending ]

Comment

Originally posted by jimy
            Theres a first for everyone. You should bring your wife too. Its probably going to be about 60 asian people running around shooting each other. Some played only once, and some will be there first time as to some been playing for 10 years.
            But I don't even know anyone there....

Originally posted by mak
            Guess I can't go, I'm not Asian

Originally posted by mak
            PS: I got new tires!!!! ..but my wife still works, so hopefully the meet moves to the following weekend

you plan it you move it

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

But I don't even know anyone there....

you know me. Most people don't know each other anyways. There are people from other groups that bring others.

Besides. you'll be wearing a mask, you wont know who is who.

Comment

Originally posted by jimy

you know me. Most people don't know each other anyways. There are people from other groups that bring others.

Besides. you'll be wearing a mask, you wont know who is who.

Comment

I guess the meet move to the 4th?

Originally posted by jhondayaaj
                  too bad seattle silver's are the best.
                  ACCORD MEET MAY 29th 2010

Comment

Originally posted by nhia-cb7
                    I guess the meet move to the 4th?
                    Yes sir!!!

All we need now is for Mak to fix this thread to the fouth..

Comment

yup i'm moving. out of my parents house finally. haha i'm just movin in with a buddy in another tiny ass town about 10 miles away.

WINTER = HONDA UPRAGES - Last year was a HUGE suspension upgrade. This year its cockpit upgrades, brakes, wheels, and a possible tune and/or motor swap.

Comment

Yes sir!!!

All we need now is for Mak to fix this thread to the fouth..
                        Done.

Is 4:00PM OK with everyone? Still gives us plenty of daylight, and it's not too far off from the University Cruise so we don't all have to create a second meeting place for the University Cruise.

PM me if 4:00PM doesn't work for you, and we'll talk..

-mak

Sold To: vinbon63, chessboxer, darkfusion42, LowNknoxville, bowzil, 1993hAccord, mcdizzle, 93accordfreak, lilb_1979, rocketman_471, Bad_dude
                        [ Completed | Pending ]

Comment

Originally posted by mak
                          Is 4:00PM OK with everyone?
                          -mak

Fine with me.....

Comment

Ok, so read below and follow the instructions guys - I'll also post this in the first post;

If you're going to the meet and/or cruise, please PM me the following info;

1.) What time you'll show up
                            2.) Which you'll be going to (meet and/or cruise on university)
                            3.) What you'll be driving (I'm assuming most will be driving a cb7, but it helps to know what you'll be driving so we know what to expect for pics)

Failure to do the above will mildly irritate me ..and, if you don't PM me, your name won't be on the first page, so we might not know who you are when you show up

[ Completed | Pending ]

Comment

I'll make it in time.......you know it

Comment

I'll make it in time.......you know it
                                Of course, you're already on the list

-mak

[ Completed | Pending ]

Comment

Working...
                                X