honda wars at the drag?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

honda wars at the drag?

theres a lil track ive been to a couple times. I asked and they might be into having honda night for drag racing.

Seems like a good idea for a big meet? what anyone else thinks?

what u think of test and tune then bracket racing at night fall?

have classes for civics, accords, s2000, preludes, etc

they said wed have to get over 40 cars. and its pretty cheap. $10 to get in for each person. and the driver can race for no more money.

its only like an hr from columbus. in La rue, ohio.

we could invite other groups, im sure s2k clubs would jump on it bc i bet ud get 4-6 runs in test and tune, before bracket racing.
    Last edited by kc8enb07; 07-26-2008, 06:27 PM.

hmm not bad! what day is it? is it north of south of columbus?
    1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

north of columbus. im tryin to see if theres interest then ill help set it up.

Comment

I would into it depending on how things go with the car and fam
        WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

ill come if i get the new cb7 done! i know of a group that might come too...i think their name is jankey crew.
          Im not an angry driver.....I just LOVE speed!
          OHIO CB7'S

Comment

If you do end up doing this Tom, hit me up. I'll be down. Should be getting some drag radials here soon.

I've heard of the jankey crew.
            R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

yeah im not sure if there will be enough interest to make it happen. what or who is the jankey crew?

Comment

I'm in. No point doing all this work to the coupe and not running down the strip. lol It'll be nice to run the 1/4 without looking around all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07 View Post
                  yeah im not sure if there will be enough interest to make it happen. what or who is the jankey crew?
                  its just a crew with some guys in it who call themselves the janky crew.
                  anyways there pretty cool. i have hung out with them before at trails, slowmotion, kilcare, and up at sonic a few times at polaris.

Comment

how many guys do they have? just curious bc id like to make this happen. i have no way of contacting ohio s2k guys in cbus too

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07 View Post
                      how many guys do they have? just curious bc id like to make this happen. i have no way of contacting ohio s2k guys in cbus too
                      im not quite sure on how many people there are exactly. I have only hung out with a couple of the guys at once instead of the whole crew

Comment

yeah, if u feel like it. ask them. im callin them tomorrow at the track

Comment

like I said I will mostly come , but weather i run not depends on how my car is running
                          WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Working...
                          X