Saw a CB today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw a CB today

I don't know if they are a member on here or not, but it was a 9091 (pretty sure) with red/clears. It is rosewood with a black trunklid and rear bumper. It got on route 16 in Newark on 21st street and got off on Cherry Valley road in Granville. Just saying hey. If you see this you should check the Ohio CB7s thread.
    Originally posted by 92dm
    I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
    VOUCHES
    Bought from: cb95spd

I think you were seeing things
    WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Originally posted by bluecb7 View Post
      I don't know if they are a member on here or not, but it was a 9091 (pretty sure) with red/clears. It is rosewood with a black trunklid and rear bumper. It got on route 16 in Newark on 21st street and got off on Cherry Valley road in Granville. Just saying hey. If you see this you should check the Ohio CB7s thread.

Eh...was it dropped?

if so, I think I've seen that CB heading EAST on broad st ( Pataskala ) a few months ago.
      92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
      My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

You know I was thinking I see one everyday...........

WHEN I WALK OUT OF MY DOOR! LOL

Comment

i seen them around everywhere. i found 2 at a towing yard yertersday i might see how much. a cb9 that got hit in the front and a 4dr 90-91 hit in the side. make a good cb9?

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07 View Post
            i seen them around everywhere. i found 2 at a towing yard yertersday i might see how much. a cb9 that got hit in the front and a 4dr 90-91 hit in the side. make a good cb9?
            eh...cornish gamehen....

take the entire front piece off the one that got T-boned and slap it on the Waggy.

and just put whatever swap you're thinking of putting in there...in there.

drop it...

some nice wheels...( black with polished lip )

exhaust..

repaint...and you're done for the meanwhile.

make sure the unibody of that waggy aint fucked though. then you'd be polishing a turd nonetheless.
            92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7 View Post
              eh...cornish gamehen....

take the entire front piece off the one that got T-boned and slap it on the Waggy.

and just put whatever swap you're thinking of putting in there...in there.

drop it...

some nice wheels...( black with polished lip )

exhaust..

repaint...and you're done for the meanwhile.

make sure the unibody of that waggy aint fucked though. then you'd be polishing a turd nonetheless.
              my fav phrase lately lol polishing a turd lol

Comment

grr they wont sell them, they say they are totalled and worthless and just waiting to go to the junkyard. cb9 barely got hit at all! it was so light u might be able to reuse the grill and just get new brackets for the headlights

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07 View Post
                  grr they wont sell them, they say they are totalled and worthless and just waiting to go to the junkyard. cb9 barely got hit at all! it was so light u might be able to reuse the grill and just get new brackets for the headlights
                  you fucking kidding me?

I hate junkyards.....I went to a JY up this way....looking for Nissin Calipers for Shannon's CB a while back...and there was a CLEAN CB...NO RUST...no DENTs...had a blown engine...hadn't even been picked over yet...

I asked them how much they wanted for it...

same shit, " we aint gonna sell em...its junk "

Im looking at this beauty...and tears set in my eyes...

I kid you not..too bad I didn't have my camera..I would've taken pics.

NO RUST...NO DENTS.

it was a 93 EX 5spd coupe...331,560 miles.

T-belt snapped and bent all the valves ( happend while cruising at 75mph )

I wanted that body so damn bad....but them backwood slimjims wouldn't sell it to me.

** I had $600 to shell to them...NOOO, they wanna crush it when all the parts are picked off.

fucking retards

MR Thread:

Comment

this cb9 has 217,000miles. 93 ex 5spd. they say its radiator got messed up and needs a engine. i told them i dont care i have a spare. they just wont sell it. i asked if its got an insurance claim. nope, dude hit a garage door and didnt want it. just a garage door. i might go back and get pics. i noticed they have a 3rd hiding in the weeds

Comment

Working...
                    X