when it rains it pours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when it rains it pours

so for the time being I will make this kind of short. yesterday night I was driving my lady friend home in the rain at midnight roughly. got caught on a road with water flowing over it and well it pulled me in the ditch on the drivers side. sounds simple right? wrong the water was knee deep and flowed into my car. it got to the point when we got it out the drivers seat was under water. car would turn over but wouldnt actually start ftw right? replaced the main relay today (RZ-0088) an it still would turn over but not actually run. worried my fuel pump was toast, I took my ecu out of desperation to the shop. swapped it out in gibbs car (gibbsracing) and sure enough it turned over but wouldnt run!! AHHH HAAAAHHHH!!! I CAUGHT CHA SHLUT!! good news and bad news in this. good: my fuel pump isnt toast so yay!! bad: my ecu is toast but easy to fix so I pulled the carpet and got things dried out a bit. so that is where I am. so when it rains it pours welcome to ohio where hondas shoulda been amphacars
    Ohio CB7's Midwest CB7's Ohioaccords.com
    "tellin you dude nacho dick cheese is on the rise! soon it'll be next to spam on shelves!"

92 lx sedan- JY heaven
    93 Ex still getn stuff in an out
    02 Avalanche

At least it's an easy fix. You coulda been jammed up in the car. Don't you pay attention to the warnings they have everytime it rains hard around here? Last night I heard the worst hard rain advice ever. The news anchor said "If you can't see the road on the other side of the high water, don't attempt to drive through it."
    I know at least fifty spots where the water could be deep enough to cover the hood and I'm still able to see the road on the other side.

Comment

do u need a PT3? txohcb790 might sell one cheap.

Comment

If I can find it, I have a PT3 sitting around my place too.
        Originally posted by 92dm
        I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
        VOUCHES
        Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

call me!
          WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn View Post
            call me!
            No Me. hahah

It sucks that this happened, but atleast you found the culpret. Don't ya just love Ohio?
            R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

I've got a pt3 myself if you need it from when I put the p12 in the coupe.

Comment

I have a pt3 ready on hand let me know. Heck I have 2 pt3s and have had the second for over 3 years in the box that it was shipped in and works like a champ still.
                I SEE You, You Wanna See Me? Come look at my 90 LX

To JDM or not to JDM, that is the question

Remember K.I.S.S, No Not The Band, Keep It Simple Stupid

Comment

Working...
                X