Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday Night In KC

Eh? Anytime soon?
    In other news, I saw a nice lookin 92-93 accord around 20th and Main in downtown KC today, green with white-out lights all around up front, probably 20% window tint, and some gunmetal motegis, anyone know who this is? Hopefully I'll see them again tomorrow when I leave work so I can get them to make an appearance at a meet or somethin.
    Oh, and no more window tint for me
    MRT

So you did remove the tint cuz that ticket...? That sucks.

That CB sounds familiar....Its been so long since ive spent more a day or two up that way. God i cant wait to get back to KC.

What happened to original the "Saturday Nights in KC" thread...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

noo idae, maybe itd been to long sinvce someone had posted in it so it delseted it. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
      woooooot
      MRT

Comment

I'll look into that....

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=75953

Like Ryan said, apparently it was just too long since someone had posted, and it became entombed in the depths of CB7tuner. Did a little digging searching through threads that were started by me, and found it.

Comment

Working...
          X