Western Ohio Cb7 meet? june 28th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kc8enb07 View Post
    yeah thats always a challenge. im uploading pics now. that fire pic of u was good. and at least u didnt get hit by the fireworks while the boat was sinking
    haha yeha man, good times good times. I can't wait to see the pictures. I need to get ahold of sunburn as well so he can send them my way too. WHat would be the best way of sending them to me? E-mail?

Comment

We made it back safe. I've got some video of Peter that I'll post up later.

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
        We made it back safe. I've got some video of Peter that I'll post up later.
        haha a video? that'll be interesting.

Comment

RUN NEWBIE, RUN!!! Uh, I wouldn't have run like that.

I like this one because you can just hear the famous question and reply at the beginning, "Uh, what is being aimed at me?" "It's just a camera!"

Comment

LMAO, I'm just glad you guys decided to break them out when you did. Towards the end of the night your aim was getting better haha. Good times good times.

Wait until you see what I bring to the next meet

lets see some pics Jeff and Tom!
            Last edited by ExCoupe92; 06-29-2008, 01:41 PM.

Comment

everyone had fun, at least i hope. i wish we had more ppl show like planned

jarod busting a gutt

this was aimed to blind the noob but wasnt a bad pic

and the famous discussion, "dude, look at what the idiot honda dealer did to my car"

half of the ppl had lives unlike me and didn't show up til after dark, so we only got 4 cars in pics, but theres already talk of a late summer/fall meet

my car likes weed, just no one ever told it that it doesnt go up your ass

still uploading
              Last edited by kc8enb07; 06-30-2008, 03:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ExCoupe92 View Post
                LMAO, I'm just glad you guys decided to break them out when you did. Towards the end of the night your aim was getting better haha. Good times good times.

Wait until you see what I bring to the next meet

lets see some pics Jeff and Tom!
                actually that was my fathers idea and his ammo, lol

in the middle u can hear me say to gibbsracing, "hey, u know u got hit the chest w/ that one"

Comment

Comment

Comment

Here's the pics I took this morning. I'm going to try and piece together a couple of panoramic shots of the driveway, I just have to get PS on the laptop.

My tip is HUGE! Look how they all glisten in the early morning sun.

Mr. and Mrs. Sunburn's bed box after the high winds and rain, still standing and dry the next morning!

Dave greets me and the day with what I figure is his typical Good Morning activity!

The nicest campground I've ever stayed at. lol

Hmmm, after seeing them together, I don't think there's going to be a panoramic shot. We'll see.

On a side note, how loud was my coupe when I left? Would you consider it reasonable?
                      Last edited by visualpoet; 06-29-2008, 04:58 PM.

Comment

hey can u send me the full size pics to my email? btw thanks, i have a GREAT campground, lol
                        Last edited by kc8enb07; 06-29-2008, 03:01 PM.

Comment

ALl the full size pics and the three little vids I got are here in my flickr account. Click on a pic, click on all sizes, click on download the original size.

All yours brother! lol I'm going to take a nap! Because of that tiny air mattress I brought, I dreamt I was falling off things all night.

Comment

next time, bring the big mattress. or steal sunburn's. that they was huge! i want it for my daily bed, lol

and your coupe is quieter than mine. but yours is less raspy then mine
                            Last edited by kc8enb07; 06-29-2008, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ExCoupe92 View Post
                              ^^^ it didn't rain at all. The weather was beautiful.

It was great meeting all you guys, lets have another one real soon. And as for Tom, props on putting together a great meet.

Now if only I can figure out everyones cb7tuner screen name..
                              It's ALLEN WRENCH!!!!!!
                              WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07 View Post
                                next time, bring the big mattress. or steal sunburn's. that they was huge! i want it for my daily bed, lol

and your coupe is quieter than mine. but yours is less raspy then mine
                                Yeah the mattress is killer it is like a watter bed lol the only problem is you have to be careful you dont move to fast or you will ejct your partner
                                i almost rolled out of it in the middle of the night onto dave and brttney's heads lol
                                WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Working...
                                X