No announcement yet.

Western Ohio Cb7 meet? june 28th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

or some random person off the street, so we should be able to relax and have fun.
    LMAO! Hey you watch my kid
    WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

we are planing on it , but it depends

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue View Post
        spooning huh... ... ... hmmm, u gotta wear the dress and call me mr.tibbs an we will talk lol nah but def gona plan on bringin sum drinky drink not naty either make my ass a frigin kitchen sink it'll be runnin so much jeebus
        Finally someone who has a funny bone... holy shit...

and ya... i'll be there... noone can make fun of my slow, stock, ugly car though... ok?

Hey bigblue... PM me and let me know what you are bringing to drink...
        Allison Stokke... Google her... Yeah

92 Accord Ex Sedan - Parting Out

H22 GT4088 CRX build coming soon

Comment

well someone drag jake along.

Comment

Originally posted by tickleMYelmo View Post
            Finally someone who has a funny bone... holy shit...

and ya... i'll be there... noone can make fun of my slow, stock, ugly car though... ok?

Hey bigblue... PM me and let me know what you are bringing to drink...
            Belive me bro we all have funny bones lol and as far as drink a am bringing beer , bud to be exact or whatever i feel like buying lol

Comment

woohoo 5th page

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07 View Post
                woohoo 5th page

Comment

i was bored, lol. what u think of the new sig?

Comment

i was bored, lol. what u think of the new sig?
                    Looks good Tom.

Sorry but I probably won't be able to make it due to the import faceoff on Sunday. If it wasn't for that, I would make it. Just don't feel like waking up at 8 am and driving 2 1/2 hrs (most likely hung over). Maybe next time though.
                    R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

its kool. drama is setting in. the local club, s1ngledout which i quit an hr ago, changed the date to the 29th bc the leader "forgot" to reserve til today.

now im not changing anything with our meet's date, but stay to ourselves. ideas

keep the time the same, start gettin to my place at 3pm.
                      when everyones here, we can go to the lake to fish and swim if someones wants to and take pictures.
                      after that theres 2 options for food:
                      1. bbq at my place
                      2. theres a 50's themed restuarent w/ a lil car museum and cheap food. ud be very hard to spend $10 per person w/ drink, dinner and dessert and they have a group room

after that back to my place for bonfire and campin and drinks

it will still be pretty big bc we have maybe 10 locals w/ us.
                      Last edited by kc8enb07; 06-10-2008, 07:41 PM.

Comment

u already know im down for that, still cant believe what brian has done but oh F-Ing Well i guess.

Comment

anyone have a PT6 auto ecu?

Comment

yeah the PT6 is for my F22b swap. ill be here at the meet if someone can bring one
                            I SEE You, You Wanna See Me? Come look at my 90 LX

To JDM or not to JDM, that is the question

Remember K.I.S.S, No Not The Band, Keep It Simple Stupid

Comment

I think I've still got one in the garage out of that 93 SE. I'll look for it after work.

Comment

anyone have a PT6 auto ecu?
                                I might have one as well. Lemme check when I get home after work.
                                R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Working...
                                X