Western Ohio Cb7 meet? june 28th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Western Ohio Cb7 meet? june 28th

Im just curious if anyone is interested in a meet out in the country my way. the local club WAS trying to have a meet, but that got messed up as of June 12th so. the new game plan is camping, bbq and bonfire at my place for CB7s. also fishing if you are into that. just thought be something different than parking lots in the city. plus SMORES! lol. acre pond within ft of the meet and 40acre pond within a mile. also 5x10mile lake is 10mins away

Date: June 28th starting like 3pm.
    Leave my place for lake about 4pm-4:30pm. have time to bs, take pics, swim, fishing, etc. then back to my place for bonfire, camping, nite fishing if you like, or relax w/ a drink.

random lake pics:

very large pond, my neighborhood can be seen in the background

Backyard, probably fit 25-30cars if we wanted to, but only 5acres

maybe drinking but ill be very strict on age and car keys go in a bowl that will be put in my german shepherd's cage.... just dare get them out w/o my help! lol

Last edited by kc8enb07; 06-15-2008, 08:42 PM.

looks like fun

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

was wondering when u were post it up lol
      Ohio CB7's Midwest CB7's Ohioaccords.com
      "tellin you dude nacho dick cheese is on the rise! soon it'll be next to spam on shelves!"

92 lx sedan- JY heaven
      93 Ex still getn stuff in an out
      02 Avalanche

Comment

A possibility, it's close to my wedding day, but we'll see as the date gets closer. I definitely like the idea though!
        HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

A possibility, it's close to my wedding day, but we'll see as the date gets closer. I definitely like the idea though Tom!
          HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Like I told you sounds great , but I will have to see how the money works out
            I will let you know as soon as I can
            WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

I may be down for this. Schedule is open, but who knows when time comes around. I'll keep ya posted though!
              R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

kool i was wondering w/ gas prices and me being out in the nowhere would kill it. i just paid 4.09 for regular in dayton..... took 49buxs to fill the cb7

but im like only 8miles off I75, so id be disappointed in u if you got lost.

btw bigblue i didnt post bc local club was being alot of drama but i think things are gettin worked out a bit.
                Last edited by kc8enb07; 05-23-2008, 04:46 PM.

Comment

few details ironned out. the local club meet is 3pm til 11pm at the very latest (im guessin everyone will thin out by 8pm). it will be right on a lil beach for the lake. u can go swimming as long as dont mind the fishies. they will have BBQ there. i collected a bunch of tree trimmings for fire starters (bored). i dont have any tents but if enough ppl wanna come a chill then i can get a quite sizeable trailor off a buddy.

its slowly coming, when is it going to not dip into the 40s at nite?

Comment

I will most certainly be there.. and then maybe I can be dubbed my ohiocb7's #

Comment

ya I'll plan on bein there buddy figure I'll just be gettin ready to move and also after I get all moved in I'm planin on havin a thing out at my place
                      "tellin you dude nacho dick cheese is on the rise! soon it'll be next to spam on shelves!"

92 lx sedan- JY heaven
                      02 Avalanche

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07
                        when is it going to not dip into the 40s at nite?
                        In Ohio, never!!! haha.

I am still planning on coming if all goes well and the weather is cooperative
                        R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

got mine in summer mode!!! WOOP WO0P!! 24.5 inches to the top of the arch all the way around but that may change to 24(front) 24.5-25(rear). got the rims cleaned up, dropped my antena sum what workin, and my subs put in! I'M READY!! WOOP WOOP!!

92 lx sedan- JY heaven
                          02 Avalanche

Comment

kool but come drop mine, i hate 4x4 mode, lol.

Comment

get the springs an we will talk lol, gona hafta do it at the shop.

92 lx sedan- JY heaven
                              02 Avalanche

Comment

Working...
                              X