No announcement yet.

Oklahoma People

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do they have a website? Address or number? Alternative pushes hondata. But we all know a chipped p06 does the job lol. And cost a fraction of the cost. Do you know what they tune with?

Comment

no not exactly, i'll get their number tomorrow, my friend gets his 97 cobra and 91 prelude tuned there lol and they run freakin sweet
      R.I.P. Landon Hilburn 06-27-08

Soon to enter the family.
      CG Coupe!

92 Accord EX Sedan (Newest project)

Members ride thread 92 EX Sedan
      Members ride thread old 91 LX Coupe

Comment

lol Well i guess i can get my lazy ass to a phone book and look um up. I already have the exhaust and h23 intake installed. I'm thinking with a good cam and a good tune it might have some get up and go. I'm pig rich with my pt6 ecu, So I've put my pt3 back in trying to lean it out somewhat. I may start with the 272 delta just due to them being very affordable. I have another cam I can sent to Bisi when money allows.

Comment

yea you sound like your on the right track .. well im bouncin me and my friend will come over to your work tomorrow.. western and hefner right??

CG Coupe!

Comment

Yeah thats the one. I go in at noon and have to do some paper work for about 30min to an hour. I'm going to be the fat white guy behind the counter haha. Yeah I'm going to bed myself now. Talk at ya later man. Ps.. Tommi Enjoy the nice weather in enid really wish we could be there man. But yeah we need to get a mini meet together. Others have tried in the past and nothing ever happens.

Comment

Bump for the okies...

Comment

dude i got so caught up in the H22 swap today we didn't even leave the house!

CG Coupe!

Comment

Its all good. it was soooooo fucking crazy at work today anyways. I maybe had 10 mins of down time all day. Tommi was actual in the city today too! We think we need to have a meet at lake hefner then maybe a trip to the red dog lol for a beer or 10.

Comment

If you come by work tomorrow dont expect me to have a chance to talk at ya. tomorrow is inventory day and all my big wigs will be in town busting me and my bosses balls.. Its going to be a fucking mess. Ugh. I closed tonight and have to open in the am. Im so looking forward to it Yeah and on that note! I have to be up at 5 am. So im going to try and get some rest. Holla at yall later.

Comment

Originally posted by Gettin_faster91
                      If you come by work tomorrow dont expect me to have a chance to talk at ya. tomorrow is inventory day and all my big wigs will be in town busting me and my bosses balls.. Its going to be a fucking mess. Ugh. I closed tonight and have to open in the am. Im so looking forward to it Yeah and on that note! I have to be up at 5 am. So im going to try and get some rest. Holla at yall later.

you poor thing you.... have a good day at work tomo. i will try to host the next meet in okc if i can . shooting for sometime in may. depending on what sat i have off in may. my 21st b day will be in may too so it will be perfect. i drove by hefner lake today and i must say that will hafta be the meet location. sooo soo nice... looked like a piece of florida right in the middle of okc...
                      <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by tommi
                        ....looked like a piece of florida right in the middle of okc...

Couldn't have put it better myself

CG Coupe!

Comment

Take cover blackedout! You got golf ball size hail and Tornadoes heading your way...

Comment

Never mind you should have cleared ya by now. Hope your not in that mess. 115mph wind shear, golf ball to base ball size hail. And a big ass hook echo that might turn into a tornado. God i love this oklahoma weather.

Comment

yea the nickel size hit me ill go out and asses the damage in the morning the wife is calling me to go to bed now.. i think she' pulled through she's a champ lol

CG Coupe!

Comment

so how's everything everyone ok? hope you guys slept well. thunder was loud here and wind. no rain tho weirdly enough.
                                <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Working...
                                X