Oklahoma People

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oklahoma People

sorry for the short notice but i'll be in Covington / Enid tomorrow till sunday is there anyone that wants to meet up? have a mini meet?
    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Shit homie id totally be down but gotta work all freaking weekend! there are so few cb7tuners here. I know there are more cb's in town. I tried to get some guy to join today.

Comment

damn dude im pickin my CB up tomorrow night its not running at the moment and my buddies is in the process of an H22 swap/wire tuck in his garage
      R.I.P. Landon Hilburn 06-27-08

Soon to enter the family.
      CG Coupe!

92 Accord EX Sedan (Newest project)

Members ride thread 92 EX Sedan
      Members ride thread old 91 LX Coupe

Comment

im way out by tulsa, so im probably not gonna be able to make it. If we had something more out my way, id bring my prelude.

1999 Honda Prelude
        Photography Site

Comment

tow it to meet me!

btw anyone know VBRacer? i'm gonna be very close to where he lives and wanna meet him.
          Last edited by tommi; 04-04-2008, 12:09 AM.
          <

Comment

Sorry Edited for tommi. Just don't bring hamsters to the meet... Everything should be cool haha.
            Last edited by Gettin_faster91; 04-04-2008, 12:40 AM.

Comment

ur talking like your gonna be there.. u dont even know at this point if u can get off work early

still need to set up a meet location..
              <

Comment

Yeah enid is a big place. Like size wise. Its a small town but really easy to get lost in.

Comment

hey gettin faster do you live up by Quail Springs north side okc ish??? i swear i have seen your car like all the time.. Sorry off topic

CG Coupe!

Comment

lol no But i work up at the autozone on western and Hefner. So yeah I'm near there. You may see me riddin around on my lunch hour or something.

Comment

hey dude i might be comin by there sometime today or tomorrow bro..

CG Coupe!

Comment

Dude! Did you get gas today at 7-11 on penn ave by mcdonalds? I was hauln some ass trying to get back to work on time haha. Just happened to glance over at the 7-11 and seen a cb7 and not your typical cb7 sitting at the pump. I have to work noon till close tomorrow so stop on by man. Quick edit here, I like how we jacked Tommi's thread haha. Today would be a freaking beautifully day to drive up to enid too. God, to bad work has me by the balls.
                        Last edited by Gettin_faster91; 04-05-2008, 06:14 PM.

Comment

tahaha man...no one in Tulsa? lol this place has shitty roads, stupid old place. Who would be here? hahaa

*Needs*
                          -New shocks
                          -Struts
                          -Drop
                          -Cleaning
                          -New Tires/Wheels
                          -New Window Tint
                          -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

It's not just your roads. Man all these roads in Oklahoma suck ass. The only saving grace is i just take the highways everywhere. Just got to watch out for the failing bridges lol.

Comment

Blah I could have just edited my last post but we need to get tommi to rename this thread to the Oklahoma tuners lounge or something along them lines. Let's bring our shitty state together with the love of cb7tuner haha.

Comment

Working...
                              X