Whats with the snow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats with the snow

I can't believe its almost spring and we are finally getting some snow. I live in norther cincinnati and have 5 inches already. It only started this morning. How much does everyone else have in the KOI area/
    -1991 Honda Accord LX H22a-

We had a bad ice storm a few days ago. It all cleared up yesterday and now we have about 6 inches and its still snowing as of right now. I live in northern ohio.
    R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

We have a blizzard warning for tonight. There saying it isn't suppose to get bad till late into tonight.

Comment

we've prolly gotten about 5 inches all day. but since its only right at freezing it isnt sticking to the roads too bad. we're expecting to get another 4 inches throughout the night....

My Members Ride Thread
        Originally posted by deevergote
        You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

We were supposed to get snow(mid MO) but nothing yet...

Its cold as fuck outside, but no snow...

More effects of Global warming. Snow season used to like Oct/Nov - Jan/Feb.

Last year, here, in Oct it was still like 80 degrees outside...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by customchord
            I can't believe its almost spring and we are finally getting some snow. I live in norther cincinnati and have 5 inches already. It only started this morning. How much does everyone else have in the KOI area/
            are u sure about that bud....lol cuz i just watch the news and they said around the river and cinci is going be 3-6 inchs total...i live 10 miles northeast of columbus and have already 7inchs and 10-14 inchs is supost to come tonight...wow shit sucks for us fwd cars and lowerd cars...

Comment

Yeah, we have blizzard warnings for tonight and tomorrow morning. Roads are shitty but excellant for drifting . We are suppose to get about another 10 to 14 inches they say. Gettin sick of it since its already March.
              R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

im in the toronto area. and WTF??

we're getting up to 30cm of snow again.....
                welcome to the DOHC-side..muuuahahahahahah

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=1906

Comment

Columbus, down by Rickenbacker and DAMN they just said another 9-12 inches for us on the news. It's pretty slick where I am, took me 20 minutes to drive about 16 blocks and drop my 14 year old off at his buddies. He hopped out of my van trying to act cool, and I leaned over and said quietly enough to seem serious, but loud enough for his friends to hear "Don't forget to put your big boy pants on before you go to bed."

Comment

Currently we have 12 1/2 inches of snow here west of cleveland. We are suppose to get another 6 to 10 inches today. About to go snowmobiling!

I heard that the entire nati area is shut down, damn that sucks.

Comment

Yeah I am fucked I can't even get out of my driveway and if I did the roads are just as bad as my drive way so I am stuck in for the say. So far the is about 8 to 10 inches around these parts.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
                        We were supposed to get snow(mid MO) but nothing yet...

Its cold as fuck outside, but no snow...

More effects of Global warming. Snow season used to like Oct/Nov - Jan/Feb.

Last year, here, in Oct it was still like 80 degrees outside...
                        Thats what an environmentalist would say. Wierd weather patterns have been happening lately. The Ice caps might be melting but thats gonna take forever to melt. I love green people though that try to stop SUV's and crap. You guys know cows give off a shit load of methane right =P and that depletes teh ozone layers lol. Good stuff since all they do is eat, shit, fart all day. I wouldnt blame it on global warming more like some changes in weather pattern. Yea its wierd having snow this late but oh well I just blame weather patterns not global warming.

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        I piss off people for fun.
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

come snow come....naw i hate it...
                          -but what can we do..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

1ft (30cm) in Toronto.
                            DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
                              1ft (30cm) in Toronto.

it doesn't sound that bad...

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Working...
                              X