Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mid-Atlantic CB7 Meet #3 (details & sign up)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i just got up, damp outside, but who cares, im there
    just have to clean out the inside of my car a little and throw my distributor back on
    NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

Comment

Sweetness! I can finally meet theone!
      Seems like blkhonda1991 might be with me after all... So I won't be the only Jersey guy there!

Comment

damn man i wish i could go to this one it sucks but i will for sure be at the next meet
        cb7 sold
        2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
        95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

see, thats why i didnt wanna say i was coming.....shit always happen at the last minute.

dammit

heres what i ran into before trying to make it....

2nd pic was the peice of the rocker arm that was crack (part that connects to the distributor) said f -it, change that before the meet, finished it in like 20minutes. had an extra peice thru it on installed the rocker arm, drove it, by then it was 1:30
          was like cool, time to go, poped the hood and this damn peice was cracked
          (1st photo)
          said fuck it im going.....was 5 minutes away and my pressure gauge for oil starts to get lower and lower, stop at the gas station checked my oil which was full when i left home....15min. later it was at the half way point
          turn back around and now im just pissed i missed the damn meet.....AGAIN on a nice day at that.

not worried about fixing the roker arm, i kno what it causing it, my cam is bigger then stock so it makes it difficult to put the distribor back in easily, not paying attention to detail when i put the distributor in, i didt put it in all the way, so that top bolt for the distributor put a lot of stress o the top rocker arm peice.
          gona change it again tomorrow when the junk yards open back up

but man im just so depress right now....forreal cause i missed the meet
          NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

Comment

sorry you couldn't make it theone

Also Project CB7, where did you end up? did you miss a turn or something? steve and lester went out and looked for ya but you were no where to be found
            ~~~~~~~

Comment

damn theone that sucks seems like you have no luck when it comes to meets
              cb7 sold
              2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
              95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

To everyone that attended:
                very good to meet you all I had a blast!!!
                Steve, thanks once again for the awsome meet... very good get together
                ~~~~~~~

Comment

Just got back...really damn tired.

Here's a brief description. We were too far behind and didn't see the entrance to the road and kept going for like 10 miles. lol. Then we went bac kand went in and the security must'a kicked you out.

Well...I'm off to bed...I'll post a much better post tomorrow morining. lol

Oh...and Steve...you still owe me some decals...

Great meet guys!!!!!!!

+ '93 Accord EX - CB7 - Frost White w/ Dark Blue = teh s0ld (ilikebigbutts)

2006 Cobalt SS - 2004 Monte Carlo SS - 1990 CRX Si

. Snail Squad .

Comment

Originally posted by ProjectCB7
                    Just got back...really damn tired.

Here's a brief description. We were too far behind and didn't see the entrance to the road and kept going for like 10 miles. lol. Then we went bac kand went in and the security must'a kicked you out.

Well...I'm off to bed...I'll post a much better post tomorrow morining. lol

Oh...and Steve...you still owe me some decals...

Great meet guys!!!!!!!

We stayed at the collage for a couple hours, the collage police didn't give us any trouble. we were just way in the back which is why you weren't able find us

In any case it was good to meet you, your dad and alex!
                    Last edited by pwrusr; 07-19-2004, 01:11 PM.
                    ~~~~~~~

Comment

Man, that was a cool meet! ProjectCB7, I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you! I ducked inside the mall to wiz, and when I came out we all left... I'm guessing 90+mph wasn't your thing! I hope the short time you spent was worth it! At least you got to meet some really cool people!

theone, it sucks that all that happened... I was really hoping to meet you today! Maybe you can come up to Jersey when we have a racetrack meet up here. I hope to do it on a Wednesday, probably at night (at Englishtown).

Overall, I had a blast! I didn't want to leave!

Comment

i agree, the meet was really fun... and i had an awesome time simply meeting everyone. and all that worrying about the weather, and the rain held off on us! a little bit in the morning, but otherwise partly cloudy - i was happy for that. projectcb7, it sucks that you guys got lost. so you actually found the college, but didn't see us there? we were in a parking lot around back man like pwrusr said, you probably didn't see us. but it was really cool to meet you guys, and i thought it was neat that your dad endured that drive with you! he seemed like a cool guy, even though all of us didn't really get a chance to talk much.

next time, we've GOTTA all trade cell #'s. it's gonna be a mandatory thing.

and theone, man... i was really hopin' to see your clean accord again... but sh!t happens. next time, man. i still think just me and you should meet up sometime and go to budds creek or something. i think Accord SiR is comin' down this friday for midnight madness.

but i got some good video footage to work with here... and i KNOW that cokinut has some professional pictures so, hopefully we can share the meet with everyone else on the board here in a little bit

we should start another thread in this forum, with all of the pictures that everyone took from this meet... and i'll sticky it. so, whoever wants to start posting pics whenever... start a new thread.

good times... but, i'm off to bed for now... lol

Comment

Now time for a good post from me! lol

Well we woke up at 8 Sunday morning, and to my amazement it wasn't raining. Score. So my dad heads over to my friend Alex's house (who was a guy...really! lol) to pick us both up. We were scopin' out the ZC engine he bought for his CRX and I just stayed over all night because I figured we wern't going. So after all of that we head out. I drive for the first few hours. No problems at all up until then. But then we hit the mountains and we ran into a cloud. It rained and had crazy fog for an hour. So my dad drove for the rest of the way. Once we were about an hour away (or so we thaught) so we followed good ol' Map Quest and it showed us that we should've gone straight...well we should've turned to this off ramp. so we had to drive allllll the way around the beltway again because of it. So in the mean time we took an offramp to get gas. That was interesting. We took a turn and ended up in Mexico. Literally. And in mexico there's no gas stations either. Eventually we find one and we book the hell outa there. So we the nget back. About another hour later we get there. The guys were extremely inviting. They were great guys. Super hot cars too. So we just kinda hung out for awhile/got pics and footage and then went inside for some food. After that we came back out and met up with a few more guys. We then headed out. All of the guys were doin' like 90...lol...especially the turbo'd Accord and my dad told me I couldn't go that fast. lol. But I caught up at the stoplights. But at one of them a few guys went into a turn lane but then went back in. I was last and didn't get engough time to get bac kin because of the traffic. So then I lost them. So we obviously passed the entrance for the school and went waaaaaay too far. lol. We were going to end up in Virginia. lol. So we went bac kand found it. We went in and dove around. I guess we went to every parking lot in there except yours. lol. But yeah. For what part of the meet I did attend I had a great time!!!

The meet was awesome!! I couldn't've imagined it to be any better. All of you were so awesome. Even my dad said you all were really cool. And Alex (still a guy : / lol) thaught the cars were rad. All in all a very good experience. Luckily the weather cooperated. Damn weather people. It just sucks I lost y'all...I would've loved to get together for that part of the shoot.

Steve...I still need those decals...

. Snail Squad .

Comment

This was my first meet of any kind. and it was AWESOME! everyone was cool as hell and it's really nice to put face to these names. Too bad the H's outnumbered the F's. hah. And ProjectCB7, EVERYONE felt SOOOOO bad. But we're glad we at least met up for the little bit we did. Nice cars everyone, and give me some time to put these pix up, i used about 3 128 mb sticks. hahah.
                            BBB= Black Bumpered Beauty

MY MEMBERS RIDE PAGE

'98 Prelude (BB6) Type SH

Comment

Originally posted by cokinut
                              This was my first meet of any kind. and it was AWESOME! everyone was cool as hell and it's really nice to put face to these names. Too bad the H's outnumbered the F's. hah. And ProjectCB7, EVERYONE felt SOOOOO bad. But we're glad we at least met up for the little bit we did. Nice cars everyone, and give me some time to put these pix up, i used about 3 128 mb sticks. hahah.
                              That's really cool man. I would've loved to meet up after that...but oh well. I will definately attend another meet. As a matter of fact...I'd liek to try to set up one around the Pittsburgh area for all of the Ohio, WV, Virginia, Maryland guys. That'd be totally kickass. We'll see.

. Snail Squad .

Comment

Mos def man.

CB7tuner Meet #3 Pix here
                                BBB= Black Bumpered Beauty

MY MEMBERS RIDE PAGE

'98 Prelude (BB6) Type SH

Comment

Working...
                                X