Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mid-Atlantic CB7 Meet #3 (details & sign up)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I SHOULD be coming up to nova (vienna, va) to visit a good friend of mind and I'll try to make the meet.
    BBB= Black Bumpered Beauty

MY MEMBERS RIDE PAGE

'98 Prelude (BB6) Type SH

Comment

The new date sounds perfect and im fairly certain that i can get hotel discounts this time around. I wasnt able before because of the holiday but ill look into it and let everybody know for sure.
      R.I.P. Cb7 4/27/05
      My members ride page
      Official Ebay Whore Crew #1

Comment

I'm like 90% certain I will be present.

Hey 97Lude...since you live right by me and you said you're probably oging...do you wanna drive out together?

+ '93 Accord EX - CB7 - Frost White w/ Dark Blue = teh s0ld (ilikebigbutts)

2006 Cobalt SS - 2004 Monte Carlo SS - 1990 CRX Si

. Snail Squad .

Comment

Man, I wish it could be on a Saturday! I hate taking off work on Sundays! Eh, either way, I hope to be there!

Comment

well the dyno sounds cool and all... but i'd really like to know where exactly we would have to meet at in order to do this. because as of right now, it's planned for waldorf, md... but i guess we could always change places. frederick, you said? that might be cooler for the guys up north. i don't mind the drive myself. but are there any other places around there to go and hang out and take pictures and video (in frederick)?

i guess we'll have to wait and see what the deal is when carlos returns from his FLA trip. but we have close to a month to get this straightened out.

Comment

My boss came to me today and said "Mike, I'm sorry, but I couldn't schedule you every Sunday this Month... I gave you 2 (since you requested off for the 4th) but there were no shifts open on the 18th"

Unless my car breaks, I'll be there! And I'll have a second car by then, so BOTH would have to be undrivable to keep me away!

Comment

..finally, i'll be able to attend a cb7 meet.
                5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

11 days away
                  ~~~~~~~

Comment

im not gona even say anything about attend......everytime i do...i cant
                    so maybe it will be the opposite.

but anyway. should think about going to Budds creek that day also, i think thats a test and tune day.

scratch that...update, theres no test and tune that day, dammit.
                    Last edited by theone; 07-07-2004, 11:54 AM.
                    NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

Comment

ok... well... as far as the whole dyno deal goes, i think we should wait off on that and schedule it for another date down the road. right now, i just want to get a regular meet together. the 18th has been planned for awhile now, and some guys have already taken off of work for it, planned, etc.

i think we should still hold this in waldorf.... and keep everything the way it's set up on page one of this thread.

but we DO need a head count on how many are sure they'll be able to attend. i've updated the list of expected members on the first page of this thread. if anyone else is planning on attending and are pretty sure they will, please post a reply below.

Comment

Yeah the dyno would be a no go anyways. My friend has not been able to get in touch with them at all. And he took to long to set it up anyways.
                        Carlos
                        My Members Ride Page

Comment

no the test and tune im talking abouts not for dyno.....Budds creek raceway.....1/4 mile track.
                          they call it test and tune because u run once....make adjustments if needed, then run again.
                          but there having some sort of Harley davidson show that weekend anyway
                          NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

Comment

Well Steve, I requested off from work for the 18th and the 19th...so as far as I'm aware of I will be there. My dad's work schedule is the only problem. It looks fine so far...so we'll see. So I'm about 95% sure the Panda will be there.

+ '93 Accord EX - CB7 - Frost White w/ Dark Blue = teh s0ld (ilikebigbutts)

2006 Cobalt SS - 2004 Monte Carlo SS - 1990 CRX Si

. Snail Squad .

Comment

I'm gonna see tonight if I can make it. I'll let you know! It'll be nice to drive 3 hours without bouncing all over the place! (H&R/KYB > Lowboyz/stcok shocks)

Comment

Shitty, not goin to make it. I dont get back from Cali till the 31st.

Comment

Working...
                                X