Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mid-Atlantic CB7 Meet #3 (details & sign up)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mid-Atlantic CB7 Meet #3 (details & sign up)

Mid-Atlantic Cb7Tuner Meet #3

Details:

:: Location ::

St. Charles Towne Center Mall in Waldorf, MD (meet in the HECT's parking lot) - which is in Charles County, MD. it's about a 40 minute drive north from where i live in southern maryland... so it would be about a 1-2 hour drive for both northern virginia and northern maryland people; and again - a 3-4 hour drive for people coming from areas of south NJ. longer for people even more north (or any other area... check mapquest for estimated time).

St. Charles Towne Center
    11110 Mall Circle
    Suite 2006
    Waldorf, MD 20603

www.mapquest.com

the area of waldorf is nice. there's a ton of restaurants in that immediate area and the mall itself is pretty cool. the parking lot is huge and there are always open spots for pictures in those weird lots that no one likes to park in. there's a few other nice areas for pictures around there too, if the mall is somehow too packed(which i doubt).

More Info/Pictures of the Area

:: Time/Date ::

Sunday, July 18th @ 2:00 PM

:: Members Expected ::

Bold = Coming for Sure

. me (accordtunerx)
    . dj justice
    . theone
    . Accord SiR
    . pwrusr
    . blkhonda1991
    . Deevergote
    . ProjectCB7
    . Cokinut
    . cpmike - has unfortunately dropped out, im going to go cry in the corner now

if YOU think that you will be able to possibly make it, please post below in this thread. also, everyone else please confirm whether or not you'll be able to definitely attend this meet.

*i'm planning on shooting a video at/of this meet*
    *free (white) cb7tuner decals to whoever shows up @ this meet*

hope to see a good turnout!

REPRESENT!

good idea on the reschedule i was begining to wonder what would happen to the meet if no one could get the info for a week...im 75% in for this sunday if it happens, and 100% for next sat or sunday if you change it

Comment

we should really have a poll started to see what everyone thinks.
      ~~~~~~~

Comment

My work screwed me terribly this week (I haven't worked since LAST FRIDAY!!!) so I can't even afford the gas for the trip down (unless I sacrifice my Florida trip, and my 3G...)

So yeah. I'm up for rescheduling if we can. I still wanna meet fizz, and see Carlos (and his beautiful beautiful car) again!

Comment

well, fizz wouldn't be coming anyways... because he's gotta be home for work and some other stuff... and can't afford the downtime to come up.

carlos, when are you gonna be back from your trip?

i'm probably gonna reschedule this meet to sometime in july. right now i'm looking at Sunday, July 18th.

sorry guys, things just got messed up with the forum being down and all.

Comment

I am leaving on June 24th and won't be back till July 11th. But on another note, we should reschedual it and do it right this time. I met up with my buddy at his shop last week. He was asking me to come by cause he is going to have a grand reopening cause he is expanding his shop, and said that he is going to schedual to have a dyno there. We did this before, these 2 brothers in Fredrick MD, own a dyno thats on a trailer and go to local races and conduct dyno runs. So we could just have our meet there, or do a few dyno runs there and then head out and go somewhere else. I will keep you informed on whats going on with that cause he wants to hold that the weekend of the july 17th or the 24th.
            Carlos
            My Members Ride Page

Comment

I'm definately not feelin' the previous date...but if it was in July that'd be perfect. If that's going to be the official date I'll talk it over with my dad and if it's cool I'll call off for that day. So add me to the maybe list. But I'll ask for sure. Let me know asap man!

I'd LOVE to see some fellow CB7 bretherin!

EDIT: 6 hour drive...
              Last edited by ProjectCB7; 06-19-2004, 09:58 AM.
              + '93 Accord EX - CB7 - Frost White w/ Dark Blue = teh s0ld (ilikebigbutts)

2006 Cobalt SS - 2004 Monte Carlo SS - 1990 CRX Si

. Snail Squad .

Comment

Yeah July sounds like a good date to have a meet. I should be able to make it to that one as well.
                ~~~~~~~

Comment

Late July would definitely be good! By then I'll be back from Florida, and recovering from the expense of going (and buying a car!)

There's a CT meet being planned for about the same time, I think. Hopefully I can make both!

Carlos, is your buddy going to be charging for dyno runs or will it be a free promotional thing for his shop? Either way, I'm interested.

Comment

I might be able to make it if its in lateJuly cuz im gona be in Cali, so put me in unconfirmed.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                      Carlos, is your buddy going to be charging for dyno runs or will it be a free promotional thing for his shop? Either way, I'm interested.
                      I am not sure if he will be charging, I still have to touch base with him as far as the date.
                      Carlos
                      My Members Ride Page

Comment

Dyno + CB7 crew =

. Snail Squad .

Comment

well it seems like this is gonna turn out for the best, i might be on vacation one of those weekends but i sure as hell want to make this meet

Comment

The first (well, second) MD meet was one of the best ones I've been to. I don't know if it was just because I'd never been to a meet before, or if there really was something about it.

Either way, I wanna go! I should be able to make it with no problem.

Comment

Nice plan for the reschedule. Well I scheduled off for that day...so I should be present. I should know for sure in a few days. Represent.

. Snail Squad .

Comment

Working...
                              X