• Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about it D.C., MD, & VA.?
    600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

Originally posted by H22AccordCPT
      Are you guys going to meet up before hand and roll in together?... just wondering cuz I have some local spots to direct you to if anyone was planning that...oh yea...
      -BUMP-

I'd like to do that. anybody else? we should meet up somewhere and roll up thier together. Where would we meet though?

Comment

I'll see ya there this afternoon.
        600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

well, I was running around keeping everything in order, so I really didn't get to walk around and see what cars were there and I got sunburnt to all hell, and I only saw a few accords 1 other CB7, real clean, green w/ CF hood, and 1 blue kit'ed CB5 wagon and I only got to see them for a few seconds as I walked by... but all in all the meet was a success.

Hopefully those of you that showed had a good time. here is the link to the thread on our club forum where you can find most of the pictures:
          http://www.collegeparktuning.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopi c&t=416

There is a panoramic of the whole meet that is pretty cool a few posts down from the top and a good shot of my sunburn on the second page (I'm Paul..the guy whose head is completely red)

"Cars to me are meant, above all else, to be driven no matter what is done to them..."
          - RJ de Vera

Comment

Working...
          X