No announcement yet.

ATTN NOVA cb7tuners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i say we pick a garage, top floor, by some sort of department store (tyson corner mall), thatll be easiest to find! any ideas?
    Frost White CB7 Crew #28
    RIP cb7

99 taffeta white ej8

Comment

the 3rd floor of the garage.. it leads to some department store.. that level is usually empty..

Frost White CB7 Crew #26

Comment

i was thinking about the parking lot outside of bistro 123 and lord and taylor cuz it's usually empty but the parking garage is fine I think that's next to LL bean and nordstroms right?
        Former Ride:
        93 Accord Coupe
        Jdm H22 w/ LSD
        Type S pistons and cams

New Ride:
        Bone stock 99 2.3CL
        Black on Black Leather
        5spd

"Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn."
        C. S. Lewis

Comment

holy crap....I've been thinking of fairoaks mall instead of tysons corner. I'm thrown off now. LOL I'm such an idiot. I don't know anything about tysons corner.
          Former Ride:
          93 Accord Coupe
          Jdm H22 w/ LSD
          Type S pistons and cams

New Ride:
          Bone stock 99 2.3CL
          Black on Black Leather
          5spd

C. S. Lewis

Comment

I forget which garage it is, but they just built a completly new garage thats pretty bright located next to the new part of tysons they just built. Know what Im talking about guys?

Comment

i was hopin that it was gonna be at the potomic mills mall man. shoot. woodbrige is my old haunt. i used 2 live there. but tyson corner is cool. but i just dont kno where the mall is is it off of I-95 north?

Comment

actually i do kno what ure talking about, its the new part of tysons, it leads to the food court/movie theatres, i think that would be a great spot to meet up! any objections or any other ideas? we can always roll to another spot, cuz this garage space is very easy to find
                Frost White CB7 Crew #28
                RIP cb7

99 taffeta white ej8

Comment

are you talking about tysons 2? where cheesecake factory is? just letting everyone know.. theres a tysons 1 and a tysons 2.. so we should clarify which tysons mall its gonna be at.. 1 or 2

Frost White CB7 Crew #26

Comment

Okay put my name on the list for wanting to go. Two quick questions. What day and time? Where are we going to meet? Someone pick between tyson's 1 and tyson's 2 And we all should exchange phone numbers incase someone gets lost. If my questions were answered already sorry there are like 20 posts that shouldn't be on here. That is what pm's are for.

Just b/c U post more doesn't mean U know more!

Comment

Originally posted by porc933
                      Okay put my name on the list for wanting to go. Two quick questions. What day and time? Where are we going to meet? Someone pick between tyson's 1 and tyson's 2 And we all should exchange phone numbers incase someone gets lost. If my questions were answered already sorry there are like 20 posts that shouldn't be on here. That is what pm's are for.
                      Originally posted by exratedaccord93
                      sunday the 12th of feb. at 2pm at tyson's corner mall parking lot closest to 66 west exit. Does it work for everyone? We can meet there and move to the garage if it's raining. Come with your car clean for pics.
                      Sounds fine tome, what about everyone else? Top floor of Bloomingdale"s garage, where the new part of Tysons is located. Someone should scope out the place to make sure this is the new garage Im talking about.

Comment

sigh there r plenty of garages at that mall.. lol i dun remember if theres one at bloomies though, im sure there is.. anyways can we get a list going with contact info

i'll start:

khoi ha
                        301 332 6473 (cell)
                        greddy2nedaccord (aim)

cant wait to see everyone!!

here are directions from the site if anyone needs it
                        www.shoptysons.com

Tysons Corner Center is located near the intersection of Routes 7 and 123 just off the Capital Beltway (I-495) in Northern Virginia.

Tysons Corner Center
                        1961 Chain Bridge Road
                        McLean, VA 22102-4562
                        1-888-2TYSONS
                        703-893-9400

From Dulles International Airport:
                        Take Dulles Toll Road (Rt. 267) East to Exit 16A (called Rt. 7/Leesburg Pike to Tysons Corner/Falls Church). Travel on Rt. 7/Leesburg Pike for two miles; the mall will be on the left.

From Reagan National Airport:
                        Take Rt. 1 (Jefferson Davis Hwy.) North, veer to the left on 110 North, take I-66 West, exit 495 North, stay in right hand lane and take the Tysons Corner exit; mall will be one mile on the left.

From 495 South:
                        (Prince George’s County, Alexandria, Springfield, etc.) Take 495 North to either Exit 46A or Exit 47A.

From 495 North:
                        (Great Falls, Montgomery County, Wheaton, Rockville, etc.) Take 495 South to either Exit 46A or 47A.

From Washington, DC:
                        66 West to Rt. 7 West and follow to Tysons Corner Center.

From Arlington, VA:
                        66 West to Rt. 7 West and follow to Tysons Corner Center; or take 395 South to 495 North, and follow to Exit 46A or Exit 47A.

From Frederick, MD:
                        Rt. 70 to 270 to 495 South. Follow 495 South to Exit 46A or Exit 47A.

From Annapolis and Bowie, MD:
                        Rt. 50 to 495 South and cross the Woodrow Wilson bridge. Take either Exit 46A or 47A.

Metro to Tysons:
                        Take the Orange Line to the West Falls Church METRO station. Buses 28A, 28B, and 3T travel to Tysons Corner Center. METRO BUS stops at Tysons are located at the “C” parking terrace and Ring Road near Nordstrom. For more METRO information, call (202) 637-7000 or visit wmata.com.

Fairfax Connector to Tysons:
                        The Fairfax Connector bus system offers convenient transportation throughout the Dulles Corridor area. Bus routes 574, 401, and 404 will take you directly to Tysons Corner Center. For more information, visit Fairfaxconnector.com..
                        Frost White CB7 Crew #28
                        RIP cb7

99 taffeta white ej8

Comment

count me in
                          Keith
                          (571) 264 6032
                          Former Ride:
                          93 Accord Coupe
                          Jdm H22 w/ LSD
                          Type S pistons and cams

New Ride:
                          Bone stock 99 2.3CL
                          Black on Black Leather
                          5spd

C. S. Lewis

Comment

so top floor of bloomingdales garage? cuz i know where that is..so thats kool and oh yeah.. im almost done with my swap.. should be up and running this week.. gotta make sure everythings just right before i start it.. so count me in!

chris
                            cell- (240)481-3127
                            aim- berryfanny

Frost White CB7 Crew #26

Comment

oh yeah btw.. anyone thats going to the meet want any f22 goodies? i got my old f22 sittin around.. and i have a prelude sittin in the backyard too.. if anyone wants parts.. i took most of it tho.. haha but still some useful stuff left.. just lmk

Frost White CB7 Crew #26

Comment

Updated the first page guys, let me know if your not in bold and want to confirm your going. If anyone has time to scope out the spot and maybe find a better place to meet there let us know. Hopfully it doesnt start snowing and we all can attend. Keep spreading the word fellas.

Comment

Working...
                                X