• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol. you'll like them. trust me it called Bawlz

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1
      lol. you'll like them. trust me it called Bawlz
      Oh yeah, that's right. Sorry bout the weekend mane. I couldn't go due to some complicated things which kinda kept me in Richmond. I can make it down there, but it might have to be after the holidays though. Oh, what's up wit the Injen intake?? Any word of it?? Holla.
      Check out what used to be mine
      Click Here

Comment

yeah. i tried 2 get down there the other day but didnt hav the gas. thats cool about last weekend. im gonna try 2 get it this week. more than likely 2morrow. ill call and let u kno when i have it

Comment

yeah. i tried 2 get down there the other day but didnt hav the gas. thats cool about last weekend. im gonna try 2 get it this week. more than likely 2morrow. ill call and let u kno when i have it
          Sounds good to me mane
          Click Here

Comment

sorry man. i dont think ill be able 2 get down there. im not sure if u got my text or not but ill be lookin for some more intakes. mainly from Injen if possibel. if not from them, Skunk2, Greddy, or HKS. more than likely ill have to custom fit the car or somethin. but ill let u know though.

Comment

sorry man. i dont think ill be able 2 get down there. im not sure if u got my text or not but ill be lookin for some more intakes. mainly from Injen if possibel. if not from them, Skunk2, Greddy, or HKS. more than likely ill have to custom fit the car or somethin. but ill let u know though.
              That's wuzzup. I got the texts, but was like, who the hell is this (LOL). I didn't recognize the number at first till I read the msgs. I'll probably just end up making minor mods to the factory airbox
              Click Here

Comment

dats cool. um, ebay has some intakes from greddy and HKS for like $30 i think. but they're just the filters not all the piping. but u can get an ebay intake 4 like no more than $20 anyway

Comment

dats cool. um, ebay has some intakes from greddy and HKS for like $30 i think. but they're just the filters not all the piping. but u can get an ebay intake 4 like no more than $20 anyway
                  that's wuzzup. I'll be sure to check it out
                  Click Here

Comment

on ebay they hav a few intakes. no more than $30-35. that includes shiping

Comment

Hey! So, whats going on, are you guys still planning on a meet in Richmond Feb 26th?

I'm over here near Charlottesville, so its only like a little bit over an hour for me .

Later, looking forward to maybe meeting some of ya'll!
                      1992 Honda Accord EX 4 Door Sedan. Granny Eddition :-).

Comment

As far as I know, I believe peoples still gonna show up (I hope). I would like to get the chance to meet some others and see they rides too
                        Click Here

Comment

Sweet... I'm going on vacation a bit before that, but I'll be back by then. I might have a shitload of homework to catch up on though lol. Ahh, I'll need to take a break from that though, right?

Spread the word, and we'll see wassup.
                          1992 Honda Accord EX 4 Door Sedan. Granny Eddition :-).

Comment

OK PEPOLE!!!

just in case we get some1 who doesnt know where the wal-mart is off of motter ave. the back up place is the richmond colocium. yall got that?! lol

make sure when u pull in2 the walmart parkin lot u go 2 the back of the lot. im not sure how the security is at dat walmart. but we SHOULD be able 2 hang out there unless they say somethin. if they do then we can just head out 2 the mall.

Comment

bump bump bump it up!!!

Comment

Okay.....I figure I'd post this info here also being we have a lil meet goin on in Feb. I got some lowering springs for sale, and I'm also lettin my ZEX nitrous kit go. $85 OBO for the springs, and $325 OBO for the nitrous. If someone from the central area want em, I'll bring em wit me. Holla
                                Click Here

Comment

Working...
                                X