Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you work at Hanover Tire off of Williamsburg Road? I'm Mark

Comment

na, it's a small used car dealership with 2 uncles and a cousin..... Select Motor Imports
      http://www.selectmotorimports.com

I need to update the site with more current cars on the lot but that's us. We have a shop across the street at Rickman's. I tend to do a lot of the dealer work, but I do get the occassional motor swap and 5-speed conversion and stuff like that. Gettin into tuning Honda ECU's soon too. Feel free to stop by if you're ever in the area. Look out for my fugly flat black coupe:

My Accord History:
      91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

Oh ok..I've seen your car before. I saw it when I was sitting at the stoplight at the intersection of Laburnum and Charles City Road. Here is my whip if you see my driving around the East End:

Comment

yeah I was prolly picking up a motor or trans at the freight place on Charles City. I keep an eye out for 4th gens in the area and I know I've seen yours around somewhere before. You get hassled for no bumper lights?

My Accord History:
          91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

Oh ok. Well so far I haven't caught any shit. I modified the JDM lights to have turn signals in there instead of parking lights. When I saw you at the intersection my car looked like this:

It had Japanese Zero Airbrushing on the Rear and Front Driver's Side Bumper. The body kit has since been removed for a cleaner look. I've had the kit off for like 2 months now.

Comment

Damn, I'm everywhere round Richmond and can't recall seein none of y'alls cars . Maybe soon, that will change . I finally get to c other member's rides in person
              Check out what used to be mine
              Click Here

Comment

ok ok ok ok. yall stop showin off ur cars cuz u makin me jelous. j/k. lol but ne wayz. lets make it for some time in Feb so ill be able to get up there. i wanna go to the meet wit my cb7 when i get it. ive been lookin for this thread 4 the past two days

Comment

Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1
                    ok ok ok ok. yall stop showin off ur cars cuz u makin me jelous. j/k. lol but ne wayz. lets make it for some time in Feb so ill be able to get up there. i wanna go to the meet wit my cb7 when i get it. ive been lookin for this thread 4 the past two days
                    Yeah thats cool we can work something out for Feb. Way to pick the COLDEST DAMN MONTH THOUGH!! J/k

Comment

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know this is definitely the wrong thread, but I figure I'd put it in here anyways since we got locals up in here. I'm tryin to sell the front and rear bumpers off da wip (the one in my sig). Both are in excellent condition (recently had the complete front repaired by Wilson Body Works on Belt Blvd). I'll let em both go for $65 (originally paid $350 for the front and rear bumpers). I put em in the parts wanted thread, but it got me nowhere. If u know somebody else that want em in the local VA area, u can tell em the same thing, $65 takes em both.
                      Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by NoSloCB7
                        Yeah thats cool we can work something out for Feb. Way to pick the COLDEST DAMN MONTH THOUGH!! J/k

lol. ok fine. to apeeze this guy(j/k) lets doit in like march. i dont wanna get it TOO close to the spring CB7tuner meet though. i think its supposed 2 be sometime between the end of march and the begining of May. it'll be better for me to cuz ill have my mods done to my car. i dont wanna go 2 a meet with a stock car. i dont have nothin against it but its my exepectations of myself.

Comment

on another note. dont think im a bad guy or nothin b/c my sarcasim. its just the way i am sometimes just to be funny

Comment

Originally posted by ACCLUDE91
                            na, it's a small used car dealership with 2 uncles and a cousin..... Select Motor Imports
                            http://www.selectmotorimports.com

I need to update the site with more current cars on the lot but that's us. We have a shop across the street at Rickman's. I tend to do a lot of the dealer work, but I do get the occassional motor swap and 5-speed conversion and stuff like that. Gettin into tuning Honda ECU's soon too. Feel free to stop by if you're ever in the area. Look out for my fugly flat black coupe:

i've seen your black coupe once at the track. think you was at the track that night when my friend blew his tranny in his civic.
                            "it's gettin there"

Comment

lol. ok fine. to apeeze this guy(j/k) lets doit in like march. i dont wanna get it TOO close to the spring CB7tuner meet though. i think its supposed 2 be sometime between the end of march and the begining of May. it'll be better for me to cuz ill have my mods done to my car. i dont wanna go 2 a meet with a stock car. i dont have nothin against it but its my exepectations of myself.

on another note. dont think im a bad guy or nothin b/c my sarcasim. its just the way i am sometimes just to be funny
                              LOL....I was joking as well. We can meet up in Feb. We can decide a little later on for sure.

Comment

HEY RICHMOND, VA TUNERS!!! we need to decide on a date for the meet. i say that now b/c wit Lowes home improvement i have to let them know what days to take off a MONTH(yes it is a month) in advance. so let make a decidion

Comment

Working...
                                X