• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^thats wuzzup ^^
    Check out what used to be mine
    Click Here

Comment

Im in roanoke and its like no one is around here. I see so many cb7s but they just are old people drivin em. We should get a meet together some time. Would be fun.

Originally posted by Dr.x
      You drive an almost 20 year old car, pretty much everyone can pay it off.. you dont need to be "ballin"

Comment

Originally posted by Dhsmokymcpot
        Im in roanoke and its like no one is around here. I see so many cb7s but they just are old people drivin em. We should get a meet together some time. Would be fun.
        Sounds good to me
        Click Here

Comment

ok lets do that then. lets hav a meet like in richmond or petersburg somewhere . where would yall wanna hav a meet at?

Comment

I'm Game

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1
              ok lets do that then. lets hav a meet like in richmond or petersburg somewhere . where would yall wanna hav a meet at?
              Don't even matter to me. Wherever y'all can think of. I can't think of a place right now, but if yall do, just let me know.
              Click Here

Comment

We can do it either at Short Pump Mall, or South Park Mall. Just some suggestions

Comment

It don't even matter to me. It take me like 25 min (if even that long) to get to either one of those places. That would be sufficient space too. sounds good to me . Quick question though...b4 or after the holidays??
                  Click Here

Comment

Honestly.I think after the holidays...shit is starting to get crazy. Plus I have a little work to do to my car while on Holiday break

Comment

that makes 2 of us man. I been tryin to convert the look of my wip for the longest, but it's like, everything keep comin up, ya know. After the holidays sounds good 2 me
                      Click Here

Comment

lets try in sometime in febuary. and we can do it at south park mall. i should hav my cb7 by then. i wrecked my 1st one. and since then ive been lookin for another one. but i found a few so if yall wanna do it in Feb then holla

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1
                          lets try in sometime in febuary. and we can do it at south park mall. i should hav my cb7 by then. i wrecked my 1st one. and since then ive been lookin for another one. but i found a few so if yall wanna do it in Feb then holla
                          Sweeet . By that time, hopefully I would've gotten my tax returns, and my project would b close to completion (I hope )
                          Click Here

Comment

WOW I had no idea we had this many CB7 members in Richmond! I'm out near the airport and east end but go to southside and west end all the damn time. We should set up some kind of regular meet and maybe bring on a few new members. Daniel (the guy who started this thread) has sold his Accord so he may want to show up but will be Accord-less. I agree that after the holidays would be good. Thanksgiving is right around the corner and X-mas will come and go in no time. Maybe sometime early-mid Jan?!?!?

My Accord History:
                            91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

Sounds good to me. Where in the East End do you live?

Comment

I live off Laburnum Ave. near RIR but the shop and dealership is off Williamsburg Rd. near the airport. I'm Patrick BTW

My Accord History:
                                91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

Working...
                                X