Aug 30 VA Beach -=For Sale=-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chillin943 View Post
    steve, ive been stayin away from ecu's since i had one melt down on me and don't no which one is which honestly. these gonna give me some performance gains on a a6?
    a6 with what mods? I mean honestly don't waste your money on chipping an
    a6, gains are not that great. but running reliable air/fuel ratios is awesome.
    plus you would need a full tune really to get it where you need it, and even then gains are not that advanced, and not just a basemap.

as far as ecu's if you really wanna go this route with your a6, po6 is what your lookin for. It is chippable and works with the SOHC.

F22 - PT3 (Has govner/speed limiter) / PT6 (No govner/No speed limiter) / P12 (Possibility)
    H22 - P13 ECU (Non-chippable) / P28 (Chippable)
    H23 - P14 ECU (Non-chippable) / P06 (Chippable)

I have heard about some people running the P12 on the F22's but have no experience with this. I have heard gains of 12 hp with C/A/I modifications.

Let me know if you need any more info.
    MadLab Racing
    Southern Maryland

Comment

alright man ill try to hit you up today or tommorow i popped a tire this morning so im trying get that all straight
      WHITEONWHITE

Comment

OEM 90-91 Fog Kit available... anyone interested?
        My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

90-91 blackhoused/yellow high beam headlights still in my basement.....60bucks anyone????

Comment

kick ass man, thanks for the info. a6 is pretty much stock, intake exhaust, little bolts on nothing pricy. just didn't kno if u could tweak 10 or 15 more ponies out. cool, ill see ya at the meet.

the rebuild!
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...50#post2073450

Comment

1) 92 oem 2pc accord bra

2)bumper turn signals (clear/oem)

3)clear corner lights

4) 92 factory headlight(no bracket just light housing)

5) DVDS any new release(theater) movies $5 each(pm me for what you want I only make on request)

other items got to figure out prices,
              BUILT NOT BOUGHTOG OWNER,SINCE 06/1992

Comment

oh dam man... i thought u were gonna make a dvd of the meet and was selling it $5.... lol such a dissapointment... we need some dam videos of the meet on youtube tho i wana see my car on youtube dammit! lmao! lol

the beast : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137926

Comment

Working...
                X