No announcement yet.

*****\_____3rd Annual Spring Meet-2010_____/*****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was definitely cool to meet everyone. I hope to see everybody again at a meet in the future! Anyone that's not too far south should try to make it up to the Bear Mountain meet in NY (not far from the NJ border)

If Rob can drive 14 hours... you slackers can make it!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
      It was definitely cool to meet everyone. I hope to see everybody again at a meet in the future! Anyone that's not too far south should try to make it up to the Bear Mountain meet in NY (not far from the NJ border)

If Rob can drive 14 hours... you slackers can make it!
      hey deev, how'd the concert go?? did you rock the show down?!!?? nice meeting you in person.. i didn't get to meet you in the boat basin meet 2 years ago.. (had no idea that time how you looked like.) lol

Comment

just woke up after getting in at 5am ....left the meet at 4pm that should tell you something!

Gonna work on uploading pics first then try to edit a video. keep posted

My 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Thread

Comment

Originally posted by BillKisme View Post
          Austin thats my buddy Austin from Bel Air. Why?
          Just wondering because he was the only guy there my age lol.

Comment

hey guys just got home... about $500 later thru towing and impounding and uhaul and hotel room fees im home... time to get some rest and start the rebuild tomorrow ughhh ill be back guys dont worry lol fml..... good meeting everyone tho lol

the beast : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137926

Comment

Originally posted by woopwooph22 View Post
              hey guys just got home... about $500 later thru towing and impounding and uhaul and hotel room fees im home... time to get some rest and start the rebuild tomorrow ughhh ill be back guys dont worry lol fml..... good meeting everyone tho lol
              good to hear your back safe man and sorry to hear about the clutch. was it like that before you did all that burnout??

Comment

Soooooo you didnt need that gearoil after all? lol

Comment

Impounding?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                    Impounding?
                    yeah. his clutch went out on I-95. so we had to leave his Miata on the side of the of the highway. but when he came back to get it the next morning the 5-0 had towed it. the bastards.

ill be getting 2 of those decals from you soon man. lol.

Comment

damn mike sorry to hear that. no more 3rd gear burnouts and donuts. shadow you would have meet deev earlier had you made your first spring meet in Springfield.

overall i enjoyed the meet wasn't feeling all that great and the heat didn't make it any better but great meeting everyone. kris your car is always baller status and it was great seeing excalibur's car in person. even though rob-is-legend didn't let us now he was in our town before the meet it was nice meeting you.

the sedan
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=134302
                      the wagon
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150426
                      the integra
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=160603

Comment

Originally posted by jimmybean21 View Post
                        damn mike sorry to hear that. no more 3rd gear burnouts and donuts. shadow you would have meet deev earlier had you made your first spring meet in Springfield.

overall i enjoyed the meet wasn't feeling all that great and the heat didn't make it any better but great meeting everyone. kris your car is always baller status
                        yeah i know. but my CB broke down that morning. was kinda hard to show to my own meet and not have the CB. lol.

lmao. Kris' CB is always freakin clean man. me and tony think he has a secret garage he hasnt told us about because ive yet to EVER see his car dirty. lol.

Comment

MEET VID IS UP!!!!!!!!!

in advance, i apologize for the bad quality. i had to record it with my cam and THEN put it on youtube. couldnt find a program that i didnt have to spend $39-$60 on to convert the freakin vid i made. ugh....

Comment

meet

the meet was fun just to dam hot it was cool to meet every body and to see every body's car in person it was fun im shore we will all meet up another time
                            Last edited by ituner82; 03-22-2010, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ituner82 View Post
                              the meet was fun just to dam hot it was cool to meet every body and to see every body's car in person it was fun im shore we will all meet up another time
                              nice meeting you in person too bro.. next time imma bring some balot and some filipino dishes brother!! LOLOLOL those pringles and doritos doesnt cut it for me but thanks for sharing my dude!!

Comment

shadow, you know we gonna need to make a UGS video once i get my car back up rite? lol wish i coulda been there
                                ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

Working...
                                X