No announcement yet.

*****\_____3rd Annual Spring Meet-2010_____/*****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll try to get mine up later, even though I didn't take many.

And it was a fun meet, even though it didn't turn out the way I expected it, lol. And it was good to see Deev and Terence again.
    Last edited by JPsAccordSE; 03-20-2010, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
      really sad I missed it but that is life.

where r the pics? is it a seperate thread?
      Yeah dude no doubt! You better make the next meet
      ~~~~~~~

Comment

I had a great time...really wish my white ass put some sunblock on..haha.

I'll prolly have tanlines all summer from this day.

Comment

just got home... was a nice drive.. keenan you pulled that bitch of yours hard.. i'll post my pics tomorrow since im lightheaded rightnow and about to get knock the fck out. nice turnout and met some cool as$ people too...

Comment

was it lame?

normally people have pics posted already!
            MadLab Racing
            Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
              was it lame?

normally people have pics posted already!
              I dont think it was lame. Then again i have nothing to compare too. I think the people that took the most pictures lived far away and are tired and dont feel like putting them up right now.

Comment

Milton (h22anow) Danny (dannyd), and I got there so late! We arrived at the shopping center lot just as people were starting to leave.

Pissery!

Oh well. It was still good times.
                My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                  I dont think it was lame. Then again i have nothing to compare too. I think the people that took the most pictures lived far away and are tired and dont feel like putting them up right now.
                  Last year's spring meet was fantastic! Great location and many participants. Hiccups are almost to be expected with mid-atlantic meets... LOL.

I wasn't out this year early enough to make a comparison - it was already winding down.

Nice to meet ya in person, Austin!
                  My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

Originally posted by Joshy View Post
                    Milton (h22anow) Danny (dannyd), and I got there so late! We arrived at the shopping center lot just as people were starting to leave.

Pissery!

hey josh did i meet you? dang man idk how you look like and so is everybody else. lol

Comment

Ohh well, it was my first meet, so i think it was good... Josh, i got my ESP mounts today so that's my project for tomorrow.
                      JDM Parts for sale

Comment

I had a pretty good time meeting a couple new guys shadow1,1990ex, sideswipe really cool guys i cant wait to drive down to NC for the next meet All the Bmore boys it was great seeing yall again i always have a good time when yall boyz are around i didnt take many pic because i didnt want to kill my phone but heres what i got. and i dunno why the pics are so small!!

WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Originally posted by Joshy View Post

Pissery!

I saw Danny, then Milton, but not you when I was leaving...

Comment

i just hope that alot of improvements are made for next years meet. perhaps a plan b "just" in case we have problems with the first location picked. on the positive note, i got to meet a few more people from my area, pretty cool people i must say

Comment

after seeing those pics, i feel like legend lips are so overrated now... LOL

Comment

i passed you guys when i was leaving!!!
                                WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Working...
                                X